test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

post-match Arsenal - Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

869 posts in this topic

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

?m=02&d=20200708&t=2&i=1524980544&r=LYNX

2019/20 FA Cup Final
1st August, Saturday 2020
Wembley Stadium
17:30 Kick Off (UK time)

One last game lads. Go all out in this one. 

Forget the CL, there is no chance of winning that now.

Grab this cup and cement a great ending to a topsy turvey season.

Can't stand the thought of Arsenal boasting a win over us in a cup final either.

Strike, nachikethas and Muzchap like this

Some random "side effects" on other clubs depending on result...

- If we win, Spurs who finish 6th will go straight into the Europa League group stage and the 7th placed team - Wolves - will get the Europa League spot and start from the 2nd qualifying round. And of course, Arsenal don't qualify for Europe.

- If Arsenal win, they will qualify and go straight into the Europa League group stage and Spurs will have to start the competition from the 2nd qualifying round. Wolves will miss out on Europe.

Massie likes this

Our players won't have the disappointment they missed out on CL for this one so we should definitely win this especially against that Arsenal lot. Leno might not even play, hope we grab the title and work on our transfers quietly after that.

killer1257 likes this

I'm partly worried because we have a habit of throwing away games we dominate and Arsenal have a habit of getting results when they've been outplayed.

But another part of me thinks surely after what happened at Stamford Bridge they've used up all their luck against us for quite some time.

I wasn't too nervous about today odds were in our favour but this one I'm overthinking a bit, can't bear to lose another final to them.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

But another part of me thinks surely after what happened at Stamford Bridge they've used up all their luck against us for quite some time.

I think we got lucky to win at Emirates. Jorginho should seen red and Leno howler...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

That is bad news. You can always bank on a Mustafi error. Not sure they have a cb who is even worse.
we should not take this for granted. We are the superior side on paper but Arteta always has a few aces up his sleeve. Also Aubameyang is in pristine form. Can not allow him any space to be xploit

Supermonkey92 likes this

Really want to win this one. Be great to get CL and a FA Cup. That is way beyond what anyone could've expected in August. 

Let's go again!!!

Hopefully like last year. Hope Kante will be fit for this match, got a feeling that Lamps saved Kante for this match.

8 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

As long Luiz has a stinker we should take advantage. I still have bad memories of his header goal for Psg.

Last game he made penalty and got red card in first half and we still didn't won :lol:

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Last game he made penalty and got red card in first half and we still didn't won :lol:

Haha true that.