• Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

1. Anthony Taylor was rubbish. Practically gave the game to Arsenal.

2. We were shit. Offered ZILCH after the first 10-15 minutes. We have gone from Eden Hazard FC to Christian Pulisic FC. 

3. Three injuries and two of them were bloody hamstring/muscle injuries (after a free week!). I don't care what anyone says but questions must be asked of Lampard because this particular injury has happened far too often this season!

4. Our record against Arsenal with the back 3 ever since Conte introduced it in the team has been atrocious. It's something like 2 wins in 10 games and 1 of them came after switching to a back 4 midway through the first half.

5. Another game to come where we are 3-0 down on aggregate with practically ZERO chance of turning it around.

What a stupid end to the season.

No one should reiterate how brilliant or tactical Arteta is rather it is our self destruct button we like pressing right for the commencement of the season...

Thank fukc the season  is over so I can gladly see the exit of

Willian

Pedro

Alonso/Emerson

Barkley

Jorginho and the other turds...

Here we go with this tactical masterclass shit for Arteta all over the place. 😂

I thought it was extremely even despite us missing so many key players. I think we win that comfortably with Willian, Kante, and if Puli and Azpi don't get injured. Oh, and a ref with a pair of eyes.

Arteta has certainly made them tougher in defense, but he didn't "outclass" or out jink Frank there. We were just extremely unfortunate.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

This team is being built for the future. Whether the future has lampard in it, remains to be seen. 

That always seems to be the case and has been disaster (with small amounts of ssilverware here and there at the cost of 0 consistency)

We need to think about having managerial stability so that we get players that would help the manager and club be successful. Look at Liverpool they knew Klopp was right for the job and got players that he wanted gave him time to infuse his style and they have an amazing team. No marquee signings but look at them play!

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Not one mention of the refereeing by the media. This is why they get away with it time and time again. 

I'm fucking furious with this shit.

when has that ever happened?

So VAR is still a fucking joke. They can punish opposition if the referee is wrong but they can't undo a wrong decision like this?