test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   20 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

872 posts in this topic

Would've been nice if Lampard wasn't a complete fool to sideline Lamptey after that match with Arsenal and kept giving him some chances to sign an extension. Now were stuck with James and hope he turns good.

Arteta definitely has improved them. Know had the odd dodgy game but defence wise look less shakey. Which is something we need to improve on and fast!

Johnnyeye likes this

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I don’t see this powerful attack making much difference if the central midfield and central defense are mediocre.

Mount is fucking overrated. Without Pulisic and Willian, he's bullshit. Fuck him 

And fuck Jorginho. Fuck Cho. Fuck Abraham. Fuck our overrated academy playders.

Supermonkey92 likes this

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Not one mention of the refereeing by the media. This is why they get away with it time and time again. 

I'm fucking furious with this shit.

when has that ever happened?

So VAR is still a fucking joke. They can punish opposition if the referee is wrong but they can't undo a wrong decision like this?

DDA likes this

3 minutes ago, DanP2311 said:

Perhaps I am in the minority, but I don’t see this powerful attack making much difference if the central midfield and central defense are mediocre.

The central midfield isn't mediocre but Kante has been injured lately and Lampard acted like a clown today instead of playing him. Kovacic had a rare mare today.

Just now, Laylabelle said:

I dont get why VAR wasn't used..thats what its there for! 

Cuz it didnt serve the agenda and that they cant highlight the corruption. When replays dont get shown then you know the shit is bent big time.

LegenTerry likes this

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Arteta definitely has improved them. Know had the odd dodgy game but defence wise look less shakey. Which is something we need to improve on and fast!

I don't think turning arsenal into a long ball team equal improvement.

Just now, Patrick Bamford said:

Mount is fucking overrated. Without Pulisic and Willian, he's bullshit. Fuck him 

Our youth team is good but they boarded the media hype train early on inflated themselves with too much ego!

They still miles to go

7 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

Sacrifices need to be made, I want Havertz as much as any Chelsea, but I can’t stand that defense they’re irredeemable. Everything that could go wrong in this game happened. 

Our attack isn't that great either...at least with excellent attack...that one sorted we move to defence...

kellzfresh likes this

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

VAR is only used when it suits

True. Though its not like its without faults either but least 2nd opinion and all.

Just urghh. And annoying we started brightly then after our goal less so. They came back a different side after the drinks break.