• Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

LOL

Can't help but feel we need another man in midfield. We'd really hurt them. 

You need a mobile striker to play in this shape. It just isn't working ATM. 

Fact.

After we scored he looked so naive. 

They tried the exact same pass over Dave to Auba 4 or so times before it came off. You'd think he would have instructed dave not to freak out, or at least gave him extra cover.
Its ridiculous that we looked defensively weak and offensively blunt lol.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Actually he hasn’t. We were all over Arsenal and after our goal we switched off and for some batshit  cray madness kept the high line.Arsenal have just one move, play long balls into the channels to Their quick players

That is the tactic, Arteta has and Lamps has no answer to it. Then what have we done in attack that looks coordinated? It's been kick and rush football all over the pitch in attack

1 minute ago, kellzfresh said:

Arteta has dominated Lampard tactically today. 

All Lampard has done is go back to a system which has worked in other games and hoped that it would work again today. 

I think when you look at their wide attackers, Aubamayang and Pepe who like to come very central and play as strikers basically it was obvious it wouldn’t work. Plus theyve got down the sides too easily. Far too easily. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

That is the tactic, Arteta has and Lamps has no answer to it. Then what have we done in attack that looks coordinated? It's been kick and rush football all over the pitch in attack

I said exactly this to my lad....kick and rush, no control.

From the moment Kovacic over ran the ball and and got carded we lost control of the game.

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Actually he hasn’t. We were all over Arsenal and after our goal we switched off and for some batshit  cray madness kept the high line.Arsenal have just one move, play long balls into the channels to Their quick players

yes, but Arteta quickly saw that, diagnosed, and correctly adapted play, seamlessly, in game. Like his mentor does, Pepmeister.

I do not often see this from Lamps.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I said exactly this to my lad....kick and rush, no control.

From the moment Kovacic over ran the ball and and got carded we lost control of the game.

What's sad is that I felt the same way. 

The moment the first individual error happens, we collapse