• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

2 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

They all do........I thought maybe with an Eng manager with lots of Eng players they would allow us some breathing or at least be fair..........foolish of me.

Russian owner is is BFF with Putin m8. We aint getting shite for breaks anywhere.

Just now, Vesper said:

Russian owner is is BFF with Putin m8. We aint getting shite for breaks anywhere.

So your saying politics have entered sport....what a shocker, joked aside mate this is a fucking disgrace. Its so easy to see the ref is siding with these cunts.

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Arteta has dominated Lampard tactically today. 

Fact.

After we scored he looked so naive. 

They tried the exact same pass over Dave to Auba 4 or so times before it came off. You'd think he would have instructed dave not to freak out, or at least gave him extra cover.

3 minutes ago, fmsch24 said:

None of these shit defenders is good enough, no confidence whatsoever, the minute they are under minimal pressure they crumble and pass the ball to the nearest without thinking of the consequences.

I mean it's almost laughable really.  A slight headfake that someone might run at them and panic sets in. 

PS...Arsenal are going to hit long balls into Aubameyang etc.  Prepare accordingly they've been doing it all game.

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Arteta has dominated Lampard tactically today. 

Actually he hasn’t. We were all over Arsenal and after our goal we switched off and for some batshit  cray madness kept the high line.Arsenal have just one move, play long balls into the channels to Their quick players

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

So your saying politics have entered sport....what a shocker, joked aside mate this is a fucking disgrace. Its so easy to see the ref is siding with these cunts.

We should have been moving into that new monster stadium in 2024 or so. But.......Brexit, Trump, Sergei and Yulia Skripal. Boom. No renewal of Roman's residence permit. 

Fouls received this half Arsenal 9 Chelsea 0...

This is the same ref that when we played Spurs didn't give the assault on Alonso in the box only for VAR to over turn it..

Ladie and gents I give you Antony Taylor.

1 minute ago, Vytis33 said:

I mean it's almost laughable really.  A slight headfake that someone might run at them and panic sets in. 

PS...Arsenal are going to hit long balls into Aubameyang etc.  Prepare accordingly they've been doing it all game.

Do you realize our defender is being tasked to defend against auba with space behind