test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Liuxas

Jose Gimenez

Started by Liuxas,

40 posts in this topic
59 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

I think someone said it before me that they are very tight with the budget this year and may be forced to sell someone. He also didn't feature as much but that was probably because of his injuries.

Anyway I wanted him badly in the past and still do only bit worried about his injury record and the fee ATM would demand...

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow if we activate his release clause and still get Chilwell, Frank would have most expensive GK, CB and LB in history.

No excuses to have shit defense after that? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wow if we activate his release clause and still get Chilwell, Frank would have most expensive GK, CB and LB in history.

No excuses to have shit defense after that? :lol:

You mean two most expensive GKs right? Oblak would not want to go on loan mate...😁

NikkiCFC and Puliiszola like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wow if we activate his release clause and still get Chilwell, Frank would have most expensive GK, CB and LB in history.

No excuses to have shit defense after that? :lol:

No club is going to pay Gimenez clause, especially with that injury record. At least I'd hope so.

blu35_army likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

And he said exactly? Lol

Jose Gimenez: "I would have liked to play with Lampard. I always used to watch Chelsea as a kid, loved them." (ESPN)

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt we get him, Atletico never sell their star players unless someone pay the release clause (for example: Griezmann, Hernandez, and Costa). The only way he would go less than €120m is if Gimenez suddenly go on strike and put a transfer request. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimenez is like perfect CB, but he is so injury prone...Diego Carlos would be a good option too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JG is too expensive and too injury prone. Only way we get him is i: a) he goes on strike and AM decide to sell for a reasonable fee, b ) he is able to get some sort of gentleman's agreement with AM. 

Either way, very unlikely. It is more likely we get Oblak than JG and I give us about a 1% or less chance on that one. 

Vesper and Supermonkey92 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simeone too likes Chels, he stole his style off of us.......im glad we have good friendship with AM. Have sold us good players for good fees and even saved us with the likes of Morata etc. JG wont happen though, not this season anyway.

King Kante, Fernando and killer1257 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Simeone too likes Chels, he stole his style off of us.......im glad we have good friendship with AM. Have sold us good players for good fees and even saved us with the likes of Morata etc. JG wont happen though, not this season anyway.

Yeah, AM have always felt to me a bit like the Spanish Chelsea. Well for the past 10-15 years anyway. 

Atomiswave likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

Chelsea have made a ‘significant breakthrough’ in the deals for Jose Gimenez and Kai Havertz. (Express)

Very reluctant to believe anything the express says 

NikkiCFC and Vesper like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/08/2020 at 1:36 PM, King Kante said:

JG is too expensive and too injury prone. Only way we get him is i: a) he goes on strike and AM decide to sell for a reasonable fee, b ) he is able to get some sort of gentleman's agreement with AM. 

Either way, very unlikely. It is more likely we get Oblak than JG and I give us about a 1% or less chance on that one. 

c5b733e3c448c4e1d76441de4b1356f9.png7ec3fba717e30a5636c003648fda9cc7.png242b13b1449245a2c66008a536227d87.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

c5b733e3c448c4e1d76441de4b1356f9.png7ec3fba717e30a5636c003648fda9cc7.png242b13b1449245a2c66008a536227d87.png

Can we afford to spend big money on both Pulisic and JG who both seem to be made of glass?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DDA said:

Can we afford to spend big money on both Pulisic and JG who both seem to be made of glass?

I cannot see AM letting José Giménez go for anything under £85-90m or so anyway

their other CB's are ageing (Savic, 30yo in 4 and a half months, and Felipe, 32yo in May) or unproven (the just turned 20yo Nehuén Pérez) or have been disappointing (Mario Hermoso)

the only play I can see is IF they sold JG for huge cash and bought Skriniar for £35-40m or so less

I think they would rather have BOTH and sell off Savic or Hermoso to partially finance

ee4e78df0ac0783e1e4e623fdc265033.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I cannot see AM letting José Giménez go for anything under £85-90m or so anyway

their other CB's are ageing (Savic, 30yo in 4 and a half months, and Felipe, 32yo in May) or unproven (the just turned 20yo Nehuén Pérez) or have been disappointing (Mario Hermoso)

the only play I can see is IF they sold JG for huge cash and bought Skriniar for £35-40m or so less

I think they would rather have BOTH and sell off Savic or Hermoso to partially finance

ee4e78df0ac0783e1e4e623fdc265033.png

 

Why don't we go for Skriniar? No good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DDA said:

Why don't we go for Skriniar? No good?

he is the best player who is actually available in my opinion

I think we really need to look at him hard

he is stellar in a back 4

his value is off the boil because he is not that effective in Conte's back 3

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why don't we go for Skriniar? No good?

He is not that great at aerial duels. Also, not a starter at Inter anymore.

Spurs are linked with him, but if Conte leaves, I think Skriniar might stay

 

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

 

 

 

DDA likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.