Jose Gimenez

Liuxas

2 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

We used to be very good with Eva, don't know what happened since.

She had a spat with JM and that was the end of that, yeah we pick up too many injuries sadly

59 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

I think someone said it before me that they are very tight with the budget this year and may be forced to sell someone. He also didn't feature as much but that was probably because of his injuries.

Anyway I wanted him badly in the past and still do only bit worried about his injury record and the fee ATM would demand...

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wow if we activate his release clause and still get Chilwell, Frank would have most expensive GK, CB and LB in history.

No excuses to have shit defense after that? :lol:

You mean two most expensive GKs right? Oblak would not want to go on loan mate...😁

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Wow if we activate his release clause and still get Chilwell, Frank would have most expensive GK, CB and LB in history.

No excuses to have shit defense after that? :lol:

No club is going to pay Gimenez clause, especially with that injury record. At least I'd hope so.

Doubt we get him, Atletico never sell their star players unless someone pay the release clause (for example: Griezmann, Hernandez, and Costa). The only way he would go less than €120m is if Gimenez suddenly go on strike and put a transfer request. 

JG is too expensive and too injury prone. Only way we get him is i: a) he goes on strike and AM decide to sell for a reasonable fee, b ) he is able to get some sort of gentleman's agreement with AM. 

Either way, very unlikely. It is more likely we get Oblak than JG and I give us about a 1% or less chance on that one. 

Simeone too likes Chels, he stole his style off of us.......im glad we have good friendship with AM. Have sold us good players for good fees and even saved us with the likes of Morata etc. JG wont happen though, not this season anyway.

39 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Simeone too likes Chels, he stole his style off of us.......im glad we have good friendship with AM. Have sold us good players for good fees and even saved us with the likes of Morata etc. JG wont happen though, not this season anyway.

Yeah, AM have always felt to me a bit like the Spanish Chelsea. Well for the past 10-15 years anyway. 

On 19/08/2020 at 1:36 PM, King Kante said:

JG is too expensive and too injury prone. Only way we get him is i: a) he goes on strike and AM decide to sell for a reasonable fee, b ) he is able to get some sort of gentleman's agreement with AM. 

Either way, very unlikely. It is more likely we get Oblak than JG and I give us about a 1% or less chance on that one. 

c5b733e3c448c4e1d76441de4b1356f9.png7ec3fba717e30a5636c003648fda9cc7.png242b13b1449245a2c66008a536227d87.png

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You