Jose Gimenez

Liuxas

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why are so many old topics closed so we need to make another one like in this case?

They are closed because they become stagnant and also by archiving them it frees up space on the server.

I think Atletico has to sell one top player due to financial reasons.

They had to buy Morata this summer plus Covid played part so they are in big minus.

I am hearing Thomas will renew despite Arsenal interest. They cannot get big money for Diego if any. He will probably go back to Brazil or something.

Majority of other clubs also cannot spend a lot of money. So I would not be surprised if Oblak or Gimenez leave Atl. 

Gimenez has not been regular this season so they may decide to sacrifice him.

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Shouldn't we be aiming for a player like Diego Carlos instead, as Valencia actually need to sell and he can stay fit? He is probably the physically strongest CB in La Liga. 

Isn't Diego Carlos at Sevilla or I'm confusing them.

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Werner and Havertz different ball game...

ATM wont negotiate or bend as far as his fee is concerned....

Release clause of 100m or nothing...

I think someone said it before me that they are very tight with the budget this year and may be forced to sell someone. He also didn't feature as much but that was probably because of his injuries.

18 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

I'd take him for 50-60 millions but we have to keep in mind his injuries, maybe our medics can help him.

They dont seem to help our own players nevermind someone like JG....we have been hammered this season with injuries.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You