test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Liuxas

Jose Gimenez

Started by Liuxas,

40 posts in this topic

Why are so many old topics closed so we need to make another one like in this case?

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why are so many old topics closed so we need to make another one like in this case?

They are closed because they become stagnant and also by archiving them it frees up space on the server.

NikkiCFC likes this

Wont happen. City want him but don’t want to pay his 100m+ release clause and I sincerely doubt we will pay anything near that either. Top player though.

I think Atletico has to sell one top player due to financial reasons.

They had to buy Morata this summer plus Covid played part so they are in big minus.

I am hearing Thomas will renew despite Arsenal interest. They cannot get big money for Diego if any. He will probably go back to Brazil or something.

Majority of other clubs also cannot spend a lot of money. So I would not be surprised if Oblak or Gimenez leave Atl. 

Gimenez has not been regular this season so they may decide to sacrifice him.

Liuxas likes this

22 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Is he any use

One of the best in the world.

But injurt prone and 100m

killer1257 likes this

Very good player but this is a very high risk transfer with the fee being banded about and his injury record. 

I'd take him for 50-60 millions but we have to keep in mind his injuries, maybe our medics can help him.

Shouldn't we be aiming for a player like Diego Carlos instead, as Valencia actually need to sell and he can stay fit? He is probably the physically strongest CB in La Liga. 

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Shouldn't we be aiming for a player like Diego Carlos instead, as Valencia actually need to sell and he can stay fit? He is probably the physically strongest CB in La Liga. 

Isn't Diego Carlos at Sevilla or I'm confusing them.

2 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

Isn't Diego Carlos at Sevilla or I'm confusing them.

Yep, you're right. I was reading something on Torres and thought they were trams mates. 

39 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

Like werner or havertz?

Werner and Havertz different ball game...

ATM wont negotiate or bend as far as his fee is concerned....

Release clause of 100m or nothing...

3 minutes ago, Alabama said:

Werner and Havertz different ball game...

ATM wont negotiate or bend as far as his fee is concerned....

Release clause of 100m or nothing...

I think someone said it before me that they are very tight with the budget this year and may be forced to sell someone. He also didn't feature as much but that was probably because of his injuries.

18 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

I'd take him for 50-60 millions but we have to keep in mind his injuries, maybe our medics can help him.

They dont seem to help our own players nevermind someone like JG....we have been hammered this season with injuries.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

They dont seem to help our own players nevermind someone like JG....we have been hammered this season with injuries.

We used to be very good with Eva, don't know what happened since.

2 minutes ago, Pulisicismydaddy said:

We used to be very good with Eva, don't know what happened since.

She had a spat with JM and that was the end of that, yeah we pick up too many injuries sadly