• Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Aah man. Just don't feel good about it. At all. Traore running at alonso (if he starts), Jimenez running that left channel. You can see it happening, can't you. Hope kante is fit. Otherwise we might be in for a lot of disappointment

Willy

James zouma rudiger azpi

Mount kante/kova kova/rlc

Cho Giroud puli

Maybe it is because it is not close to Sunday yet but think I have sort of made peace and am expecting the worst scenario to happen on Sunday.

Not confident we will even get a point and cannot even think of relying on Man United when they have looked tired of late...

THURSDAY NIGHTS, HERE WE COME!

Tbf Europa league is a great competition to blood in more youngsters and have them gain experience. Also we would be Instant favourite for the title. Obviously financially not ideal or where we belong but not a disaster

no idea if we should mirror their 3 at the back again or play our better 433. We need another world class performance from Pulisic to get anything from this. We know Willy will save most shots but he will also have 1 or 2 incredible blunders so we need to score at least 2. If we concede first it’s over .i would be less worried if Utd had any interest in winning va Leicester. They look tired they will be away, Leicester will be fresh af and highly motivated . Not optimistic as again we will be up against the full power of refs and FA like we were yesterday

I'm oddly confident that we'll take a point knowing that Pulisic will surely start and the boys will want a response after yet another shocking display.

I really, REALLY hope Kante can get fit for this one. A Kante monsterclass in one final massive game to send us into the CL. We desperately need his bite and big match experience. 

This is the biggest match of a lot of our players' careers. They better not fucking bottle it. Wolves will be on top of their game to spoil the party.

Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...

And oh yeah,

Start with Pulisic as well.

This makes me nervous.  I think we could have had a point today under different circumstances.  Nuno is going to be ready to bottle up Pulisic. We have to have a plan for that.

4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud.....Start with Giroud...Start with Giroud...

And oh yeah,

No Kepa in goal...

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Good thing is that Leicester has to win. They will go hard and open but without 3 best defenders. Utd is great on counters .

Hopefully they are foolish enough to do that. Knowing BR he might just use the gung-ho approach. 

But they dont necessarily need to win, a draw would suffice given that we lose. I would personally take a cautious approach against a team like UTD and see chelsea fuck up. And decided at HT, on how to go about it. 

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

And oh yeah,

Giroud is not going to decide if we win or lose this one. These players will:

Kepa: the worst GK in our history. Worse than ross freaking turnbull

Jorginho: the worst DM in our history, and no one even comes close to his brain dead idiotic decision making.

Alonso: the worst LB in our history. Worse than baba rahman.