• Willian
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

And he's saving him for the bigger games. The guy gets injured putting his socks on ffs. Do you understand the idea of rotation for a fixture list? Go stuff your face with cheese wiz

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

This is the biggest game

The only way we qualify for CL now is if ManU don’t stick to the script and somehow beat Leicester. Obviously the FA/pgmol will do everything in their power to have us lose vs Wolves same as they did today to make us lose vs their beloved pool

Wolves are on form, we are not. Wolves are going to throw everything at us, and I am so scared of our defence.
We just beat united who were 19 games undefeated. I wouldn't say that's too bad. We played decent today and got exploited by a Liverpool team which is a lot better than wolves. Our defence is always a concern. But if we cant get the job done at home vs wolves when it's in our hands then we don't deserve it.
Probably because if we miss out be hard to take...especially as been top 4 for so long! Hopefully we won't but who knows...play like we have against West Ham,Palace,Sheffield and today it'll be a bumpy ride.

Of course it'll be hard to take. We have beaten teams we were expected to lose to. But I know 90 percent of people would take this situation with a game left and a final given all the shit we've had this year. Plus the transfers we have locked up the future remains bright. We definitely have questions defensively and at keeper which hopefully we can address.

But my point is that whilst it would have been great to beat them we were underdogs in the game and we couldn't have expected to get the win or draw. Hoped but it wasn't to be. Onto the next one

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

The only way we qualify for CL now is if ManU don’t stick to the script and somehow beat Leicester. Obviously the FA/pgmol will do everything in their power to have us lose vs Wolves same as they did today to make us lose vs their beloved pool

No. This is the opposite i think?

5 minutes ago, Unimane said:

I'm an American and here just to kind of see how Pulisic is doing, but had to sign up just to tell you to stop embarrassing us.

fuck you mate

seriously

go put your jacobs or fanny in a vice and spin the crank till something red white and blue ruptures

Just now, Hutcho said:

We just beat united who were 19 games undefeated. I wouldn't say that's too bad. We played decent today and got exploited by a Liverpool team which is a lot better than wolves. Our defence is always a concern. But if we cant get the job done at home vs wolves when it's in our hands then we don't deserve it. Of course it'll be hard to take. We have beaten teams we were expected to lose to. But I know 90 percent of people would take this situation with a game left and a final given all the shit we've had this year. Plus the transfers we have locked up the future remains bright. We definitely have questions defensively and at keeper which hopefully we can address.

But my point is that whilst it would have been great to beat them we were underdogs in the game and we couldn't have expected to get the win or draw. Hoped but it wasn't to be. Onto the next one

A lot of defensive questions which were asked game 1 when we lost 4-0..still being asked. Hopefully can be addressed for next season. Cant do another season of this set piece conceding.

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

And he's saving him for the bigger games. The guy gets injured putting his socks on ffs. Do you understand the idea of rotation for a fixture list? Go stuff your face with cheese wiz

And when he was in today jerkoff? He shredded Liverpool. He was the best player on the pitch. And OBVIOUSLY NOT INJURED. So wtf is Frank's problem with Pulisic?

It can reoccur after we get into champions league. He will have months to rest. Seriously? 
I'm thinking of the fa Cup final. Really need Pulisic fit for that game and we always had a better chance against wolves.

9 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

You had to get political? Really? We might as well talk about the British empire fucking up the entire world and redrawing borders. Come on.. 

fuck you

that cunt attacked my nation first

we respond in kind