• Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

If the injury hasn't healed fully he may be liable for it to reoccur

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It can reoccur after we get into champions league. He will have months to rest. Seriously? 

17 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Piss off Tim. He's resting him because he's made of glass

Yeah, sure showed his fragility today 

7 minutes ago, USATim said:

He is your best player, dumbass. Only in your country would a dumbass manager not play a guy who is so obviously his best player to get an academy product his 50th cap. LMAO. Lose to Wolves, this is ALL on FL for the bullshit way he has handled Pulisic this year.

I'm an American and here just to kind of see how Pulisic is doing, but had to sign up just to tell you to stop embarrassing us.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

only in YOUR country would you elect a bankrupt narcissistic sociopathic reality show host President, who has proceeded to rape and pillage, ruin your global rep, make you hated, turned the other way when Putin puts out bounties on your soldiers heads, made Klan style racism out in the OPEN a thing again,and will have caused over 175,000 to 200,000 unnecessary deaths via COVID-19 by the time he is done and out on his arse January 20th, 2021

so dont come in here you fucking yank cunt and slag us off. you bellend

Honestly, what does that have to do with Pulisic playing?

if it wasn't for luck / injustice, and FL starting pulisic who is miles ahead of mount, we would have won this game. Jorginho should have taken him down by any means necessary, even red would have been fine to keep us within a goal 

3 minutes ago, Hutcho said:

Gotta love TC. Need a point at home vs wolves for top 4 in a season we were underdogs to get there. In the final of the fa cup.

Lose away to Liverpool and its all doom and gloom. Same old same old.

Its more ‘doom and gloom’ because we somehow are in a position where finishing 4th by one or two points is the best outcome when we had a 11 or 12 point gap 6 months ago. 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Wolves are on form, we are not. Wolves are going to throw everything at us, and I am so scared of our defence.

Yes of course if Lampard a d the guys ain't expecting that then we should just sack all of them...

Goalkeeping and defending just not good enough. Harsh to blame Kepa but a taller keeper saves that. He has been beaten by two many of those long rangers this season. His positioning for TAA free-kick was poor. Basically gave TAA a free shot of goal.

Positives was that Pulisic put on a world class show when he came on. My worry was we left him out based on Sunday's win/performance but we have seen trying to do the same thing can backfire. Pulisic just had to start. CHO also was very lively when he came on too.

All to the last day then. All to play for!

He is your best player, dumbass. Only in your country would a dumbass manager not play a guy who is so obviously his best player to get an academy product his 50th cap. LMAO. Lose to Wolves, this is ALL on FL for the bullshit way he has handled Pulisic this year.
And he's saving him for the bigger games. The guy gets injured putting his socks on ffs. Do you understand the idea of rotation for a fixture list? Go stuff your face with cheese wiz

Just now, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Honestly, what does that have to do with Pulisic playing?

A lot.. anti yank sentiment is real. Not saying frank is anti yank but there is a video of him celebrating the World Trade Center crashing down. Look it up. On YouTube 

Despite, your tone. I tend to agree. I think frank just don’t like yanks. Can’t think of another explanation for constantly benching our most productive player. 
No reason at all? It must be because Frank hates Yanks lol did you wonder into this forum from the nickelodeon website?