test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

683 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Unimane said:

I'm an American and here just to kind of see how Pulisic is doing, but had to sign up just to tell you to stop embarrassing us.

fuck you mate

seriously

go put your jacobs or fanny in a vice and spin the crank till something red white and blue ruptures

Just now, Hutcho said:

We just beat united who were 19 games undefeated. I wouldn't say that's too bad. We played decent today and got exploited by a Liverpool team which is a lot better than wolves. Our defence is always a concern. But if we cant get the job done at home vs wolves when it's in our hands then we don't deserve it. Of course it'll be hard to take. We have beaten teams we were expected to lose to. But I know 90 percent of people would take this situation with a game left and a final given all the shit we've had this year. Plus the transfers we have locked up the future remains bright. We definitely have questions defensively and at keeper which hopefully we can address.

But my point is that whilst it would have been great to beat them we were underdogs in the game and we couldn't have expected to get the win or draw. Hoped but it wasn't to be. Onto the next one

A lot of defensive questions which were asked game 1 when we lost 4-0..still being asked. Hopefully can be addressed for next season. Cant do another season of this set piece conceding.

2 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

And he's saving him for the bigger games. The guy gets injured putting his socks on ffs. Do you understand the idea of rotation for a fixture list? Go stuff your face with cheese wiz

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

And when he was in today jerkoff? He shredded Liverpool. He was the best player on the pitch. And OBVIOUSLY NOT INJURED. So wtf is Frank's problem with Pulisic?

5 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Honestly, what does that have to do with Pulisic playing?

look at their comment I replied to

It can reoccur after we get into champions league. He will have months to rest. Seriously? 
I'm thinking of the fa Cup final. Really need Pulisic fit for that game and we always had a better chance against wolves.

I'm an American and here just to kind of see how Pulisic is doing, but had to sign up just to tell you to stop embarrassing us.
Don't worry he's only representing himself

9 minutes ago, Ryebread said:

You had to get political? Really? We might as well talk about the British empire fucking up the entire world and redrawing borders. Come on.. 

fuck you

that cunt attacked my nation first

we respond in kind

This team is just not very smart. Led by a manager who is not very streetwise. 
Thread.

Perfect summary

Sick of all the d&g. We didn’t play that bad and if we can perform like this I can guarantee you we will smash Wolves. Two worldies beat us, especially the second one that shouldn’t be a free kick at the first place.

Chin up, our boys just run their ass off and I’ve got nothing but proud. So looking forward to beat these scums next season.

Fulham Broadway likes this

A lot.. anti yank sentiment is real. Not saying frank is anti yank but there is a video of him celebrating the World Trade Center crashing down. Look it up. On YouTube 
Link it

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

I'm thinking of the fa Cup final. Really need Pulisic fit for that game and we always had a better chance against wolves.

Champions league is way more important than FA cup. Quit defending the indefensible. You saw the game today right? 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

No, Manu need to beat Leicester that is our ticket

has there ever been a season where we had to cheer on teams we HATE so often????????????????

shoot me now

This is the biggest game
No it was the one game we could expect to lose. They are just far better than us and had a week to recover whilst we played exactly the same team 3 days earlier.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

fuck you

that cunt attacked my nation first

we respond in kind

Maybe people that live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. That’s all I’m saying. Btw, try not to get personal and call people names. Not a good look. 

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuck you mate

seriously

go put your jacobs or fanny in a vice and spin the crank till something red white and blue ruptures

You are aware I was telling the American dude to stuff it, right?

In any event, Chelsea has grown on me as the year has gone along, so I may stick around a little longer. At least as long as it takes to figure out what my "Jacobs" is, though I have a pretty good guess.

Ryebread and Supermonkey92 like this

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Everyone here - Stop it with the "If only we drew vs West Ham, Newcastle etc etc".

I only picked the one true last kick of the game point loss

nothing else

that was a true dagger

and it isn't like I have not been talking about it until just now

Strike likes this

And when he was in today jerkoff? He shredded Liverpool. He was the best player on the pitch. And OBVIOUSLY NOT INJURED. So wtf is Frank's problem with Pulisic?
Nah you right he hates all Americans. I see the light tiny tim

Fulham Broadway likes this