test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Azpilicueta
    • Zouma
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

683 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, communicate said:

Btw who tried to fould Robertson? Azpi or jorgi

You know it was Jorginho's slow ass.

Gotta love TC. Need a point at home vs wolves for top 4 in a season we were underdogs to get there. In the final of the fa cup.

Lose away to Liverpool and its all doom and gloom. Same old same old.

Strike, NikkiCFC and Alabama like this

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Anyone other than Jorginho is better in that poisiton. 

Isn't that obvious?

It is....I guess it ought be Kovacic...but I cant comprehend why Lampard makes that stupid decision...

8 minutes ago, USATim said:

He is your best player, dumbass. Only in your country would a dumbass manager not play a guy who is so obviously his best player to get an academy product his 50th cap. LMAO. Lose to Wolves, this is ALL on FL for the bullshit way he has handled Pulisic this year.

only in YOUR country would you elect a bankrupt narcissistic sociopathic reality show host President, who has proceeded to rape and pillage, ruin your global rep, make you hated, turned the other way when Putin puts out bounties on your soldiers heads, made Klan style racism out in the OPEN a thing again,and will have caused over 175,000 to 200,000 unnecessary deaths via COVID-19 by the time he is done and out on his arse January 20th, 2021

so dont come in here you fucking yank cunt and slag us off. you bellend

Blues11 likes this

Liverpool was a free hit for me.  Always expected us to secure CL v Wolves and not tonight.  IMO we are going to get it.  

Definitely fancy us to at least draw, just need to start Pulisic, and i hope Kante is fit, too.  Why the Utd fans are claiming tiredness will see Wolves beat us is beyond me, we have 4 days rest the bloody pillocks.  They also dont realise that they are desperately wanting to beat Leicester to screw us over, but should that happen, we qualify lmao.   They are a weird lot.

Johnnyeye and Hutcho like this

Proud of the boys, nothing much to say. It’s a winnable match if under different circumstances, these scousers are not that special tbh.

P.s. Mane is a baller but also a big fat cunt.

Alabama, NikkiCFC, Hutcho and 1 other like this

Sell Kepa now
Noone in their right mind will buy him
Person who gave him 7 year contract needs a sacking though

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Johnnyeye likes this

Looked pretty fit to me. Pretty much a stone cold indictment of Frank’s judgement. How can you see it any other way?
If the injury hasn't healed fully he may be liable for it to reoccur

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just now, Hutcho said:

Gotta love TC. Need a point at home vs wolves for top 4 in a season we were underdogs to get there. In the final of the fa cup.

Probably because if we miss out be hard to take...especially as been top 4 for so long! Hopefully we won't but who knows...play like we have against West Ham,Palace,Sheffield and today it'll be a bumpy ride.

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

only in YOUR country would you elect a bankrupt narcissistic sociopath President, who has proceeded to rape and pillage, ruin your global rep, make you hated, turned the other way when Putin puts out bounties on your soldiers heads, made Klan style racism out in the OPEN a thing again,and will have caused over 175,000 to 200,000 unnecessary deaths via COVID-19 by the time he is done and out on his arse January 20th, 2021

You had to get political? Really? We might as well talk about the British empire fucking up the entire world and redrawing borders. Come on.. 

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

You know it was Jorginho's slow ass.

It was pathetic. That was the key except kepa of course, he just need to somehow bring down Robertson. It doesn't matter how, even a rugby tackle works. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

only in YOUR country would you elect a bankrupt narcissistic sociopath reality show host President, who has proceeded to rape and pillage, ruin your global rep, make you hated, turned the other way when Putin puts out bounties on your soldiers heads, made Klan style racism out in the OPEN a thing again,and will have caused over 175,000 to 200,000 unnecessary deaths via COVID-19 by the time he is done and out on his arse January 20th, 2021

I am American and I approve this message. 

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

1 minute ago, Hutcho said:

Someone ban that guy. He's obviously not a Chelsea fan

the 'YOUR coach' instantly tipped his twat hand

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Hutcho said:

Wolves are on form, we are not. Wolves are going to throw everything at us, and I am so scared of our defence.

1 minute ago, shrenshah said:

Noone in their right mind will buy him
Person who gave him 7 year contract needs a sacking though

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Heiitse Cfc GIF - Heiitse Cfc ChelseaFc - Discover & Share GIFs

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Supermonkey92 said:

If the injury hasn't healed fully he may be liable for it to reoccur

It can reoccur after we get into champions league. He will have months to rest. Seriously? 

17 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Piss off Tim. He's resting him because he's made of glass

Yeah, sure showed his fragility today 

7 minutes ago, USATim said:

He is your best player, dumbass. Only in your country would a dumbass manager not play a guy who is so obviously his best player to get an academy product his 50th cap. LMAO. Lose to Wolves, this is ALL on FL for the bullshit way he has handled Pulisic this year.

I'm an American and here just to kind of see how Pulisic is doing, but had to sign up just to tell you to stop embarrassing us.

Supermonkey92 and Johnnyeye like this

Every shot on target against Chelsea and Kepa Arrizabalaga in the last six Premier League games:

Goal
 Goal
 Goal
 Goal
 Goal
 Save
 Save
 Goal
 Goal
 Goal
 Save
 Goal