Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

5 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

It would be a 10/10 window if we can finish it with Mendy & Rice. By selling Emerson and Bakayoko this is quite doable. I wish we could clear out more dregs but the current market seems not ideal.

Ohh we got a few of those sadly.....lets hope suiters come soon.

On 02/09/2020 at 8:50 PM, BluesMadLad said:

correct term ballet dancer on roids 

Correct term is TWAT!

Bring the lad home. Let him and Mason go play in the ball cage together.

No really I think he would be great for us. IMO If JT has a successor its him.

Our defense is likely to be improved with the addition of Ben Chilwell and Silva. However, Silva is turning 36 and won't be able to play all of the games anyway.. As for Chilwell, I am not sure how good he is. Both are anyway not fit for the start of the season. I think we would need to sign another world-class defender. Unless Rudiger and Zouma are finally up to match our high-level expectations.

2 hours ago, BXL70 said:

Our defense is likely to be improved with the addition of Ben Chilwell and Silva. However, Silva is turning 36 and won't be able to play all of the games anyway.. As for Chilwell, I am not sure how good he is. Both are anyway not fit for the start of the season. I think we would need to sign another world-class defender. Unless Rudiger and Zouma are finally up to match our high-level expectations.

Thiago Silva played virtually every game for PSG in the league and in the CL including the final where he looked so comfortable against arguably the most in form player in Europe this season. He will be fine. 

From what Fab says we are CONSIDERING a bid

"Considering" is none existing this summer, it means we probably end up buying him as well. I hope we actually manage to sell as well, loans are driving me nuts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

Just now, Valdo said:

"Considering" is none existing this summer, it means we probably end up buying him as well. I hope we actually manage to sell as well, loans are driving me nuts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn F5121 met Tapatalk

If you can find someone who would want our failed Ikea projects they would give you a statue next to Ossie!

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

IKEA Border Wall provides Trump with affordable construction option -  Democratic UndergroundIKEA-Style Guillotine | Ikea, Style, Ikea store

Yeah guillotine seems fun. But maybe chop them up for firewood we could at least get a couple of quid back.

We have sych a big list and I dont see it getting smaller any time soon.

So we either look how much we saved on initial values from our top signings and give the Pikeys £60m or so or we stay with the same daft 3 CBs we have been cursing. I know Id pay up for him and use him wherever we need him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You