test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NikkiCFC

Declan Rice

Started by NikkiCFC,

282 posts in this topic

Looks like the interest is real.

Not sure how much I rate him especially as CB but reports saying we want him to play there.

He spent 8 years in our academy.

New John Terry? 

Vesper likes this

Refuse to believe we will buy him and take the effort to grow him as a CB when he's already showed signs to be a good DM. 

Buy him and get him at DM. Would be great to have another club youth product in the XI. 

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Would be great to have another club youth product in the XI. 

From what we have seen lately with Azpi-James situation and new signings like Werner, Ziyech and possibly Havertz not sure we will have any academy players in the XI next season. 

Vesper likes this

Only way I see Rice coming in is if we can offset some of the cost by sending Wet Spam a Dross Barkley, Batsh*t or Drinky or something. If he could be had for say £30m plus Dross, then I am ok. £70m cash is madness in this market. 

I didn't think we needed him before. But looking at things, Lamps is looking to play a Defensive midfielder and two Box to box midfielders like Madrid have done so successfully with Casemiro - Kroos, modric and City last year with Fernadinho - KDB, Silva . That way we can Accommodate someone like Havertz easily in one of the midfield positions.

Kante just cannot stay fit, so a Declan Rice with his physical presence and passing would be a perfect deputy. 

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ampadu is a physical wreck

still out with major back issues

d446b526b461274a6adf9ec3dc1fdc48.png

If Amapdu can get himself fit, I have a lot of confidence he will become a good player. However, the boy is now desperate for minutes so he will probably need a two year loan where he plays week in, week out. For me, he/we should benlooking to send him a Brighton/Brentford (if they come up)/Bournemouth (if they stay up) (i.e. ball playing lower PL team.) 

Vesper likes this

Great interplay between Azpilicueta and Willian then a fantastic centre. Well deserved goal. 

14 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Great interplay between Azpilicueta and Willian then a fantastic centre. Well deserved goal. 

What's Declan Rice got to do with this? :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

What's Declan Rice got to do with this? :ph34r:

Shit dnt know why this is in this thread 😂😂😂 woops

Just now, Special Juan said:

If Rice wants to leave that will force the hand of the club, the pressure from him and the offer of two players from us maybe too good to turn down for them.

Time for Mount to be the agent then... 

22 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Rice will cost two times more than Tonali? What a joke...

Tonali only wants to go to one club, Inter, and I will be shocked if ends up costing half of Rice, I expect Brescia to extract a lot of cash for Sandro. They are saying €50m at a bare minimum.

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/calciomercato/2020/07/18-71889002/inter_avanti_per_tonali_ed_emerson/

17 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Been really good tonight so far. Definitely a place for him here.

I wasn't too sure about Rice but after watching him consistently for the last 5-6 games I am starting to become more and more convinced that he would be a good buy for us. Problem is actually getting hold of him. I reckon it will require Rice putting in a transfer request and Moyes still having a boner for Barkley.