Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

Refuse to believe we will buy him and take the effort to grow him as a CB when he's already showed signs to be a good DM. 

Buy him and get him at DM. Would be great to have another club youth product in the XI. 

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Would be great to have another club youth product in the XI. 

From what we have seen lately with Azpi-James situation and new signings like Werner, Ziyech and possibly Havertz not sure we will have any academy players in the XI next season. 

Only way I see Rice coming in is if we can offset some of the cost by sending Wet Spam a Dross Barkley, Batsh*t or Drinky or something. If he could be had for say £30m plus Dross, then I am ok. £70m cash is madness in this market. 

I didn't think we needed him before. But looking at things, Lamps is looking to play a Defensive midfielder and two Box to box midfielders like Madrid have done so successfully with Casemiro - Kroos, modric and City last year with Fernadinho - KDB, Silva . That way we can Accommodate someone like Havertz easily in one of the midfield positions.

Kante just cannot stay fit, so a Declan Rice with his physical presence and passing would be a perfect deputy. 

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Ampadu is a physical wreck

still out with major back issues

d446b526b461274a6adf9ec3dc1fdc48.png

If Amapdu can get himself fit, I have a lot of confidence he will become a good player. However, the boy is now desperate for minutes so he will probably need a two year loan where he plays week in, week out. For me, he/we should benlooking to send him a Brighton/Brentford (if they come up)/Bournemouth (if they stay up) (i.e. ball playing lower PL team.) 

Just now, Special Juan said:

If Rice wants to leave that will force the hand of the club, the pressure from him and the offer of two players from us maybe too good to turn down for them.

Time for Mount to be the agent then... 

22 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Rice will cost two times more than Tonali? What a joke...

Tonali only wants to go to one club, Inter, and I will be shocked if ends up costing half of Rice, I expect Brescia to extract a lot of cash for Sandro. They are saying €50m at a bare minimum.

https://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/calciomercato/2020/07/18-71889002/inter_avanti_per_tonali_ed_emerson/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You