• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

It was probably asked before so I am sorry - what happens if we and Leicester finish with same number of points? Is goal difference or head-to-head decisive?

I seriously don't know what I'd do if we somehow drop points tomorrow or lose. Rock bottom in the table, already relegated, literally zero to play for other than to be a trolling spoiler, everything to play for for us, wanting to make up for a humiliating defeat. The rest of our summer plans are contingent on this.

If we squander this....

It would be the worst result since I've watched Chelsea.

7 minutes ago, El P. said:

If it's just the points that two teams or more have the same total, then the GD will be used to separate them. The H2H only comes into play if the teams have the same number of points, same GD and number of goals scored. 

11 minutes ago, El P. said:

Read closely. it says GD

In 2019/20 the team who have collected the most points in the head-to-head duels between the sides lying level on points, goal difference and number of goals scored, will take the highest finishing position, while the team with the fewest will take the lowest place

Only in case of same points and goals, it will be settled by h2h

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Read closely. it says GD

In 2019/20 the team who have collected the most points in the head-to-head duels between the sides lying level on points, goal difference and number of goals scored, will take the highest finishing position, while the team with the fewest will take the lowest place

Only in case of same points and goals, it will be settled by h2h

Thank you very much!