test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Norwich

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

483 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am.

I think we will get 5 points in the next 3 games but Leicester will take even less. Without their two best defenders and their schedule we are in good position.

Just win tomorrow. 

Not sure about the 5 points. we seem to either win or lose recently and are unable to tactically play for a draw so I think we either get 3 points or 6 points. If we get 6 points we most definitely will be at least 4th as i dont see Leicester getting more than 6 themselves. Anyway it is very much in our own hands again.

------------Kepa------

Azpi--Rüdi--Zouma--Alonso

------------Kovacic (Jorginho if notfit)

------RLC----------Mount--------

Willian-------Tammy------Pulisic

I know Tammy does not deserve the start but Norwich are the perfect side to get his confidence up.

Giroud can be rested. we need him for all the remaining 3 games.

Take Mount, Puli, Willian off as soon as the job is done, i.e. 3 goals lead

Muzchap, killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this

I'm 100% convinced that Leicester will drop more points. Maybe even lose all of their remaining matches if Maddison isn't back.

Like I said yesterday, I think if we beat Norwich and Wolves we'll be good. Norwich I'm sure will be much tougher than it should be tomorrow but since we'll be so desperate to claim 3 points and make up for Sheff United that we'll win. Liverpool I'm already inking in as a loss. So it'll all come down to Wolves on the final day. 

Muzchap likes this

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm 100% convinced that Leicester will drop more points. Maybe even lose all of their remaining matches if Maddison isn't back.

Like I said yesterday, I think if we beat Norwich and Wolves we'll be good. Norwich I'm sure will be much tougher than it should be tomorrow but since we'll be so desperate to claim 3 points and make up for Sheff United that we'll win. Liverpool I'm already inking in as a loss. So it'll all come down to Wolves on the final day. 

Liverpool imo defend if they still have a chance for that points record.if they blow it on Wed vs Arsenal, they will lose even more intensity vs us

Laylabelle likes this

50 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its incredible that just like last season we are relying on others to help us get top 4, arsenal and spuds utterly blew it in the end last season and now LC is doing it.

Yes, Arsenal and Spurs were shocking in the end of the last season just like Leicester now. We are so lucky. 

Three best defenders also out for them and best midfielder and most creative player. Soyuncu, Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison.

Atomiswave likes this

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes, Arsenal and Spurs were shocking in the end of the last season just like Leicester now. We are so lucky. 

Three best defenders also out for them and best midfielder and most creative player. Soyuncu, Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison.

Exactly man, if LC keep on fucking up then we will get 4th, united will win tonight being with ref help or not, so they go third and will stay there imo.

NikkiCFC and killer1257 like this

The attitude of players and stuff should be higher than ever before. We must win this match.

Frank should just straight up say in the dressing room that a lot of these players' future at the club is on the line these last 3 matches. How they perform in them could determine if they can stay or he wants them moved on. If that doesn't motivate them I don't know what will.

55 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Chilwell and Soyuncu are also out. 

17 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Chilwell and Soyuncu are also out. 

With City winning their appeal that changes things a bit

Kante not fit for the game.

Christensen came off injured at Sheffield but is back fit for the game. 

FL press conference..

Neutral on Man City case being kicked out..

Focus solely on us and never pinning our hopes of the decision...

FL was honest with his players after Saturdays defeat...

Kante is not fit, Christensen is fine and the rest OK.

Muzchap likes this

Leicester are in bad shape. They are in awful form and they are missing: Ricardo (best FB) Soyuncu (best CB), Maddison (best AM) and Chilwell (1st choice LB) for the next game, whilst the first two are done for the season. For me, Wolves are a bigger problem because if we beat Norwich but then lose to the Dipper's and they win their games, then last game of the season will allow them to finish above us if they win. 

19 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Leicester are in bad shape. They are in awful form and they are missing: Ricardo (best FB) Soyuncu (best CB), Maddison (best AM) and Chilwell (1st choice LB) for the next game, whilst the first two are done for the season. For me, Wolves are a bigger problem because if we beat Norwich but then lose to the Dipper's and they win their games, then last game of the season will allow them to finish above us if they win. 

Na. Wolves are not getting 3 points at Burnley. No way.

killer1257 likes this

Since Burnley’s European hopes are all but over with City’s ban overturned I beg to differ.

We should not underestimate Wolves. They have the squad and coach to beat Burnley.

18 minutes ago, Mana said:

Since Burnley’s European hopes are all but over with City’s ban overturned I beg to differ.

We should not underestimate Wolves. They have the squad and coach to beat Burnley.

7th place is still just 4points away. They will not gift them the points but it Wolves score first it’s over

killer1257 likes this