• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

Pls, just don't fuck around, i can't belive it's in our hands again after that embarrassing defeat to Sheffield United. Lamps and team, sort your shit out and give it your all, no more fucking excuses ffs :rant:

Its incredible that just like last season we are relying on others to help us get top 4, arsenal and spuds utterly blew it in the end last season and now LC is doing it.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am.

I think we will get 5 points in the next 3 games but Leicester will take even less. Without their two best defenders and their schedule we are in good position.

Just win tomorrow. 

Not sure about the 5 points. we seem to either win or lose recently and are unable to tactically play for a draw so I think we either get 3 points or 6 points. If we get 6 points we most definitely will be at least 4th as i dont see Leicester getting more than 6 themselves. Anyway it is very much in our own hands again.

------------Kepa------

Azpi--Rüdi--Zouma--Alonso

------------Kovacic (Jorginho if notfit)

------RLC----------Mount--------

Willian-------Tammy------Pulisic

I know Tammy does not deserve the start but Norwich are the perfect side to get his confidence up.

Giroud can be rested. we need him for all the remaining 3 games.

Take Mount, Puli, Willian off as soon as the job is done, i.e. 3 goals lead

I'm 100% convinced that Leicester will drop more points. Maybe even lose all of their remaining matches if Maddison isn't back.

Like I said yesterday, I think if we beat Norwich and Wolves we'll be good. Norwich I'm sure will be much tougher than it should be tomorrow but since we'll be so desperate to claim 3 points and make up for Sheff United that we'll win. Liverpool I'm already inking in as a loss. So it'll all come down to Wolves on the final day. 

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm 100% convinced that Leicester will drop more points. Maybe even lose all of their remaining matches if Maddison isn't back.

Like I said yesterday, I think if we beat Norwich and Wolves we'll be good. Norwich I'm sure will be much tougher than it should be tomorrow but since we'll be so desperate to claim 3 points and make up for Sheff United that we'll win. Liverpool I'm already inking in as a loss. So it'll all come down to Wolves on the final day. 

Liverpool imo defend if they still have a chance for that points record.if they blow it on Wed vs Arsenal, they will lose even more intensity vs us

50 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its incredible that just like last season we are relying on others to help us get top 4, arsenal and spuds utterly blew it in the end last season and now LC is doing it.

Yes, Arsenal and Spurs were shocking in the end of the last season just like Leicester now. We are so lucky. 

Three best defenders also out for them and best midfielder and most creative player. Soyuncu, Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yes, Arsenal and Spurs were shocking in the end of the last season just like Leicester now. We are so lucky. 

Three best defenders also out for them and best midfielder and most creative player. Soyuncu, Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison.

Exactly man, if LC keep on fucking up then we will get 4th, united will win tonight being with ref help or not, so they go third and will stay there imo.

Frank should just straight up say in the dressing room that a lot of these players' future at the club is on the line these last 3 matches. How they perform in them could determine if they can stay or he wants them moved on. If that doesn't motivate them I don't know what will.

FL press conference..

Neutral on Man City case being kicked out..

Focus solely on us and never pinning our hopes of the decision...

FL was honest with his players after Saturdays defeat...

Kante is not fit, Christensen is fine and the rest OK.