test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Norwich

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

483 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

What are your thoughts about how we play of late? You said we were reverting to the pragmatic ways with Kante as the lone DM but things are still bad and pragmatic even with Jorginho back in that role. 

Not been vintage but speaking purely for tonight we've created more than enough and controlled most of the game, reason it's come to this is because of the lack of quality in crucial moments. 

OneMoSalah likes this

Just now, Vesper said:

Jorginho IS the definition of negative football on this team

The more I watch us, the more I feel like Lampard has lost the plot a bit. Yeah, Jorginho is not great but things look with good when we played him with Kovacic, Mount earlier this season. There was fluidity, mobility, good tempo to our game. Now everything is just slow and just cross, cross and cross into the box. Can't wait to see the "joy" on Werner's face when he keeps on getting these high crosses into the box next season!

killer1257 likes this

At least no one is tired for the cup semi if they're standing about for most of the game. 
LOL

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Not been vintage but speaking purely for tonight we've created more than enough and controlled most of the game, reason it's come to this is because of the lack of quality in crucial moments. 

But what about the tempo, the speed of play? We're playing the bottom side and an already relegated side but can't get going at all. 

communicate likes this

Just now, Milan said:

this is now very obvious how it is going to finish...

Yes, 1-0 to us. 

krul has been amazing but we should have scored double figures from the chances. i cant remember asingle game where we did not have chances for years and not taken 90% of them.

Chris: Man of the match....... the ball, it is the only thing on the pitch with any movement or life. Awful Chelsea show, Norwich will score, look out

3 Points is 3 points (hopefully), but more than a win, wich should be a formality here, I hoped for some optimism for a season's finish and I'm definetely not geting it tonight