test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnnyeye

How Antonio Conte won the Premier League in his 1st season

Started by Johnnyeye,

27 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Great video, great memories, what a season, thank you for everything Conte :wub:

Saw that some time ago....proper winner Conte. I really really liked the way we played that season.

killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this

17 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Saw that some time ago....proper winner Conte. I really really liked the way we played that season.

i loved that season, the change to a back 3 during the loss vs Arsenal was a season changing moment, that 13 match winning run that followed was lovely stuff and it shaped the rest of our season, we went on to win the title, this in a season no one expected Chelsea to win, after the 15/16 debacle. Just a shame we couldn't make it a double with the FA Cup, fucking Arse. Great season nonetheless and one to cherish forever, simply unforgetable. Cheers mate ;) 

Atomiswave and killer1257 like this

2 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

i loved that season, the change to a back 3 during the loss vs Arsenal was a season changing moment, that 13 match winning run that followed was lovely stuff and it shaped the rest of our season, we went on to win the title, this in a season no one expected Chelsea to win, after the 15/16 debacle. Just a shame we couldn't make it a double with the FA Cup, fucking Arse. Great season nonetheless and one to cherish forever, simply unforgetable. Cheers mate ;) 

For sure my man....we were so good that every bloody team copied our ways. It was a benchmark of a season imo. Yeah pity about the FA cup especially cuz one of their goals should not have stood. Cheers my man.

Johnnyeye likes this