• Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Alonso (sub)
    • Rudiger (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Allegri would be horrible because he does not have any player that matches his game style.

Poch would be nice if Lampard does not evolve next year

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

FL might rock it next season you never know but imo theres no doubt we would be much more solid and tactically savy with Max.

All our issues are not just personnel

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Most def, even a blind person should be able to see it.

I do not even give a toss about Barca and Real, they are the two biggest clubs i world football, and I do not think they would even be that arsed if FFP goes away, maybe a wee bit about Atletico Madrid, but not so much

but the scheming cunts Juve, Bayern, and Manure, hell yes, they use it as a weapon to cock block

I do not even care if Shitty dump in a billion

its free enterprise (or should be)

same for PSG

same for us

I do not care about NUFC and the billions potentially backing them

I want the head choppers blocked as they are the world's biggest terrorist sponsors, they dwarf even the Russians, Chinese, the US and the Iranians, as they fund invasions of the West by passive means at socio-cultural levels as well via infestation of the Wahhabi ideology of death

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Was he even at fault for a goal?

no, not IMHO

and I am full stop basher who says he needs to be replaced, even if it is with Pope, LOLOL (see I am reasonable :cig:)

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I do not even give a toss about Barca and Real, they are the two biggest clubs i world football, and I do not think they would even be that arsed if FFP goes away, maybe a wee bit about Atletico Madrid, but not so much

but the scheming cunts Juve, Bayern, and Manure, hell yes, they use it as a weapon to cock block

I do not even care if Shitty dump in a billion

its free enterprise (or should be)

same for PSG

same for us

I do not care about NUFC and the billions potentially backing them

I want the head choppers blocked as they are the world's biggest terrorist sponsors, they dwarf even the Russians, Chinese, the US and the Iranians, as they fund invasions of the West by passive means at socio-cultural levels as well via infestation of the Wahhabi ideology of death

:clap:.....and dont forget what they have done to Yemen too with absolute zero media coverage shaming them. And as soon as Yemen fought back it was Iran that got blamed lol. Everything is rigged around us.

Poor all day really. We never looked like scoring all game. Credit to Sheffield Utd, tough team to break down when they sit 5 at the back with our possession. Frank said it right "they were better than us in every way". Champions League looks like a long shot, lets hope for a favorable ruling on Monday. 

I'd start Giroud the rest of the way. Tammy just looks lost, to be honest I am not sure he should be a Chelsea striker for much longer. 

Jorginho is a lost puppy in a physical game, multiple times he was out battled in the middle. 

Forget Havertz we need a LB and a CB desperately. I think Rudiger can be useful but he needs a top quality CB next to him to cancel out his erraticism at times. 

CHO and RLC have looked shells of themselves since returning. RLC was very flat footed when he came on in a game that he should have been desperate to make a difference since the starting 11 forgot to show up today. Understandable to some degree but still not up to standard. 

Fingers crossed for some help from the other teams regarding CL qualification. 

Still love CFC. KTBFFH

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Was he even at fault for a goal?

Every shot on target is a goal. That's the point. Worst keeper I’ve witnessed.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Abraham is shocking, Rudiger worse, no defending, Willian didn't fancy it, Jorginho has already left...what are you watching Frank?

I have no issue selling off Tammy to help, in part, to fund

Havertz

GK

LB

2 CB's

proper DMF

I do not see him evolving into the main Chels lead the line CF, he has been pure dogshit for months

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Overall, and most important we lack a true leader on the pitch and someone to tear into the players when they are not at it. 

It's OK we have Kepa and Tammy who throw their arms up and claim rape in a cuddle....we have Rudiger who wouldn't claim benefits never mind take responsibility and....ah man I could go on

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

:clap:.....and dont forget what they have done to Yemen too with absolute zero media coverage shaming them. And as soon as Yemen fought back it was Iran that got blamed lol. Everything is rigged around us.

the US allows the Yemen murder-war by the Saudi scum

proxy war against Iran for their (the US) partial puppet-master Israel and their vermin leader Netanyahu