• Loftus-Cheek (sub)

Sheffield United 3-0 Chelsea
PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION, LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

Mason-Mount-Chelsea-news-Premier-League-

2019/20 Premier League Match 35
11th July, Saturday 2020
Bramall Lane
17:30 Kick Off (UK time)

Kepa, Alonso, Rudiger, Zouma, Azpi, Jorginho, Barkley, Mount, Pulisic, Willian, Giroud.

RLC will definitely play some part in the second half, maybe Kova will be ready.

Yeah if Jorginho and one of Alonso/Emerson don't come in to replace James and Billy (maybe harsh hut seen the immediate difference when subbed off in terms of control), there is going be obvious question marks. Reece James hasnt impressed me since the restart and while Billy wasnt that poor tonight, Jorginho showed his class and what he can bring when he came on. FL has no excuse now. 

I really, really hope Kova can get fit for this. It's going to be another battling opponent. We desperately need Kova's close control and running with the ball between the midfield lines.

Whilst our last 2 games look like being extremely difficult on paper, Leicester's last 2 games are Spurs and United which I think they'll find extremely hard as they're far from the team earlier in the season at both ends of the pitch.

If we can get maximum points from Sheffield United and Norwich then I'd feel confident of being able to at least match their last two results.

11 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Whilst our last 2 games look like being extremely difficult on paper, Leicester's last 2 games are Spurs and United which I think they'll find extremely hard as they're far from the team earlier in the season at both ends of the pitch.

If we can get maximum points from Sheffield United and Norwich then I'd feel confident of being able to at least match their last two results.

I really want to talk about the permutations but am very scared of jinxing the team. :lol: 🤐

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I really want to talk about the permutations but am very scared of jinxing the team. :lol: 🤐

Waiting for this. 4 games to go and still no permutations/combinations from Jason

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Waiting for this. 4 games to go and still no permutations/combinations from Jason

*don't talk about Top 4 permutations*

They are still fighting for Europe so definitely will be up for it.

Not really necessary to talk permutations/combinations yet. Unless ManUre slip up we have no cushion whatsoever. Can not even allow a draw bc of the fuck up at Westham. Really need to win all remaining games.

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

They are still fighting for Europe so definitely will be up for it.

Not really necessary to talk permutations/combinations yet. Unless ManUre slip up we have no cushion whatsoever. Can not even allow a draw bc of the fuck up at Westham. Really need to win all remaining games.

It all depends on City's European ban appeal is what I would say at this point.

Kepa

James AC Zouma Azpi

RLC Jorginho Mount

CHO Tammy Pulisic

I would ring some changes. Willian needs some rest. Billy was poor. RLC's sub performance was really good and I would like to see him starting in the mid. Keep the defence as the same. despite the issues against CP, its still the our best possible back 4.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

It all depends on City's European ban appeal is what I would say at this point.

then its easy. if wolves lose today, we win on sat and city lose the appeal we need just one point from the last 3 matches to get CL