• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Anyone here experiences such problem before? 
Depends what kind of calve problems. Usually I only Achilles tendon problems. If it is just the calve and he did not tear anything, he should be fine. Just massaging and resting will do the job

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I mean at least make some decent passes. It is not like these passes he should have played better were hard to play. Just normal passes would be good enough. I do not expect him to make world class passes.

I agree, he is frustrating as hell. However, he is also doing more of what SFL is asking for. In my opinion, he will be sold this Summer (as I reckon we probably can get a Newcastle/West Ham/Palace) to pay £30m+ for him. However, with the way some of the other CM's are playing, I see him getting a lot of minutes in the next few weeks. 

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Depends what kind of calve problems. Usually I only Achilles tendon problems. If it is just the calve and he did not tear anything, he should be fine. Just massaging and resting will do the job

Based on what we saw just now, what do you think? He looked fine walking off, had a little treatment, didn't look in any sort of pain etc.

25 minutes ago, Pizy said:

On one hand Ross Barkley performing well is great for the rest of this season but on the other hand it may convince Lamps and our board that Havertz isn't needed. Hmmmm.

tenor.gif

it is blasphemy to put Barks and Kai in the same sentence in terms of Barks remotely being a reason to not buy Havertz

we need to sell Barkley whilst the selling is good

he has zero league goals so far this season, btw

There are a lot of grounded people on this forum and all of them will tell you that Gilmour needs blending into this side with ease and not with desperation and a craving to just 'see him play'

Experience is massive, and today proved that an element of composure, experience and an all round understanding can make a huge difference. Kovacic is an elite midfielder, and I have no doubt Billy will be one day but it's slow and steady steps with him.

31 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I said at the start of the season on another Chelsea forum that James looks like a DM moonlighting as a RB. The more I see of him, the more I feel he is going to end up being moved there at some point. 

I mentioned it the other day here, he has the attributes to play in midfield down the line.

Based on what we saw just now, what do you think? He looked fine walking off, had a little treatment, didn't look in any sort of pain etc.
Maximum one week. But I think he should be ready for the next match

1 minute ago, 0007 said:

Not funny considering the fact that Kova is on the bench for a 3rd game in a row. But nice try. 

They have been our 2 best players of the season by far. And Kova started against Villa. Today was a Cup match with a lot of rotation.