• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Rotate the whole team if necessary and make sure the best players are ready and fit for West Ham.

I couldn't care less about winning an FA Cup in an empty Wembley.

Need to strike the balance between resting players and keeping them sharp for the run-in.
I would go like this
------------------Kepa------------
RJ-----Zouma-----Tomori--Emerson
----------------Jorginho---------------
------------Gilmour-----Kovacic-------
Pedro-----------Tammy---------CHO

We have an advantage over Leicester in having a way deeper squad. They will surely rest players amidst their poor restart form.
Dont know about CHO's injury though.

Tammy has to start as does pedro, billy and James.

I reckon the cbs should be given a run though. No switching constantly between 4 cbs .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, SUNZ said:

I couldn't care less about winning an FA Cup in an empty Wembley.

I can't deny that an FA Cup Final in an empty stadium would further diminish a trophy that is already much diminished from its glory days. Nevertheless, I love The Cup so much that I can never agree with this way of looking at things. Indeed, if I was the owner, it would be in my manager's contract that fielding a weakened team in The FA Cup, and losing, might cost him his job.

I hope, and expect, that Frank will pick a team to win the match, not one to protect players for the following game.

17 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I can't deny that an FA Cup Final in an empty stadium would further diminish a trophy that is already much diminished from its glory days. Nevertheless, I love The Cup so much that I can never agree with this way of looking at things. Indeed, if I was the owner, it would be in my manager's contract that fielding a weakened team in The FA Cup, and losing, might cost him his job.

I hope, and expect, that Frank will pick a team to win the match, not one to protect players for the following game.

With clubs already suffering massive losses in revenue, getting a CL place is far more important than the FA Cup this season. Maybe in a normal season I would agree however this is certainly not a normal season.

3 hours ago, SUNZ said:

With clubs already suffering massive losses in revenue, getting a CL place is far more important than the FA Cup this season. Maybe in a normal season I would agree however this is certainly not a normal season.

CL is always vital come what may. I want to win the FA Cup. For me, that means pick the best side you can. It'll be interesting to see what it means for Frank.

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Need to strike the balance between resting players and keeping them sharp for the run-in.

I would go like this

We have an advantage over Leicester in having a way deeper squad. They will surely rest players amidst their poor restart form.

You seem to leave Pulisic off as a starter often even when he is lighting it up. He makes our offense a lot more dynamic. 

I look forward to a strong finish to the season and next year

Ziyech---Werner---Pulisic

Honestly, CHO has not shown anything after his injury except terrible off pitch decisions.

10 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

You seem to leave Pulisic off as a starter often even when he is lighting it up. He makes our offense a lot more dynamic. 

I look forward to a strong finish to the season and next year

Ziyech---Werner---Pulisic

Honestly, CHO has not shown anything after his injury except terrible off pitch decisions.

Actually not. I would rest Pulisic to protect him due to his injury record. In a regular game he is my first name on the scoresheet. FA cup is not as important as getting top 4 so we should aim at winning this competition without threatening our league chances. With the squad we have that is perfectly possible. CHO needs to get some match practice there is still lots to come from him

19 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Isnt there a period where we play 3 games in 5 days?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

We will basically be playing every 3-4 days between now and the end of the season. So, rotation and protecting players (not just Pulisic!) from any injury is gonna be important over the next month or so. 

37 minutes ago, Jason said:

We will basically be playing every 3-4 days between now and the end of the season. So, rotation and protecting players (not just Pulisic!) from any injury is gonna be important over the next month or so. 

Although we're still a level below our title winning sides in regards to first Xl we're a level above them in terms of depth. Our Xl that didn't start against City could probably compete for Europe.

Imagine if we went into this schedule with Conte's squad especially!

10 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I would go like this

You said we need to have balance between resting and keeping them sharp and you made 10 changes except GK :lol:

But it is almost the same quality I do not see much difference except in defense.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

You said we need to have balance between resting and keeping them sharp and you made 10 changes except GK :lol:

Yup I think we should bring a few starters for westham in as subs dependent on how the game turns but we need to get the players who have not featured yet up to speed for them to be a viable alternative in the run in.

With games coming every 3/4 days we need to be pragmatic and rest a lot of the main boys for this one and also use it to get minutes into the legs of others. Whilst, I love a cup win, CL is far too important this season and with how tight things are (and the run ins for Utd and Wolves) we cannot afford any injuries to our key players. 

As a result, my team would be as follows: 

Kepa

James.    Zouma.   Tomori/AC.  Emerson

Gilmour

Barkley.                     RLC 

Pedro.               Tammy.          CHO/Mount