test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vesper

Coronaviral

Started by Vesper,

691 posts in this topic

Husband of Reopen NC leader ‘willing to kill people’ in resistance to emergency orders

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/husband-reopen-nc-leader-willing-to-kill-people-in-resistance-to-emergency-orders/

The husband of the woman who leads the Reopen NC movement says people should be willing to kill, if necessary, to resist the “New World Order” and emergency orders imposed by state government to contain the coronavirus pandemic.

Adam Smith posted a string of Facebook Live videos on Facebook on Friday, May 22, 2020 that culminated with a chilling threat.

“But are we willing to kill people? Are we willing to lay down our lives?” he asked. “We have to say, ‘Yes.’ We have to say, ‘Yes.’ Is that violence? Is that terrorism? No, it’s not terrorism. I’m not trying to strike fear in people by saying, ‘I’m going to kill you.’ I’m gonna say, ‘If you bring guns, I’m gonna bring guns. If you’re armed with this, we’re going to be armed with this.’”

A retired Marine who owns a payment-processing company in Burke County, nestled in western North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Smith posted four Facebook Live videos over the course of the day while driving his car. Smith said in the videos that he feels called by God and by his understanding of the Constitution to prepare for a violent showdown.

snip

On 30/05/2020 at 11:14 AM, 11Drogba said:

SECOND LOVER 

Husband of lockdown-breaking Professor Ferguson’s lover Antonia Staats ‘has his own mistress’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11586872/husband-professor-neil-ferguson-lover-seeing-woman/

UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGE

A source told The Sun on Sunday yesterday: “Antonia and Chris do not have a conventional marriage and have both seen other people.

“She is her own woman and makes it very clear that she will never be any man’s ‘mistress’ - but she is also okay with Chris seeing other women.

“It cuts both ways and they’re both comfortable with that.”

The new twist emerged on the trendy dating site where his wife hooked up with the married father-of-one Professor Ferguson.

11Drogba likes this