test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bayern Munich 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

489 posts in this topic

Could not give one solitary fuck about this game.

Play a whole squad of Youth with Zouma at the back and see what they are made of.

bigbluewillie and shrenshah like this

Bauern have been talking about doing the triple all summer. I doubt they will lack any kind of sharpness. If they win it is another question. 

27 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Bauern have been talking about doing the triple all summer. I doubt they will lack any kind of sharpness. If they win it is another question. 

I'm sure they'll try and keep sharp but nothing beats proper match fitness which is going to have them at a disadvantage when the CL restarts.

Just now, Tomo said:

I'm sure they're try and keep sharp but nothing beats proper match fitness which is going to have them at a disadvantage when the CL restarts.

Maybe. But it will be more than enough for the B-team we will be able to field vs them. 

Caballero ;    James-Christensen-Zouma-Alonso;    Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante ,   Willian-Abraham-Mount 

13 minutes ago, milka said:

Caballero ;    James-Christensen-Zouma-Alonso;    Kovacic-Jorginho-Kante ,   Willian-Abraham-Mount 

Alonso and Jorginho are suspended.

I know it is very unlikely, but give Maatsen/Castillo and Broja a chance. Emerson should be sold and if he gets an injury, potential buyers will not buy him.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Alonso and Jorginho are suspended.

Nice

No Azpi , no Alonso , no Jorginho , no Pulisic   looking like another 3:0  :)

I agree. Since Alonso and Azpi are out and Emerson is leaving very soon no point playing him.

In the other hand to play game at this level for Maatsen would be great for him. I hope he starts.

5 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

I agree. Since Alonso and Azpi are out and Emerson is leaving very soon no point playing him.

In the other hand to play game at this level for Maatsen would be great for him. I hope he starts.

He will get a drubbing from which he might never recover tho. Maybe not ideal for his CL full debut. Also is it set in stone Emerson will leave? We need to find a buyer first

He will get a drubbing from which he might never recover tho. Maybe not ideal for his CL full debut. Also is it set in stone Emerson will leave? We need to find a buyer first
Inter seems very interested. 20 million Euros are talked about

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk