test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bayern Munich 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

    • Caballero
      1
    • James
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Zouma
      1
    • Emerson
      0
    • Kante
      0
    • Kovacic
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Mount
      0
    • Hudson-Odoi
      7
    • Abraham
      2
    • Giroud (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

489 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Again you talk way ahead of yourself. and im not a fucking trumpy, I dont vote or trust in criminals. You think I dont care about health? Its my nr one rule, with health you have your base level covered, but doesnt mean I will eat every damn thing the media shove down my throat. In austrier they are not allowed to even go out I saw today, if you do you will get fined. There are many other killers out there, yet corona has shut down countries to a standstill. Is corona that fucking deadly that all this is a must? They will come out with their vaccine soon and new law/ legislations already put in place here in Denmark. Nothing is by accident in this world at this level, nothing. BTW if this super deadly virus is so powerful why didnt the countries act much sooner? Surely right after China they should have put a stop to it. This also shows how ill prepared and inept the governments are. In any case peace be with us all.

The answers to all of the questions you ask are publicly available. Check them out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Again you talk way ahead of yourself. and im not a fucking trumpy, I dont vote or trust in criminals. You think I dont care about health? Its my nr one rule, with health you have your base level covered, but doesnt mean I will eat every damn thing the media shove down my throat. In austrier they are not allowed to even go out I saw today, if you do you will get fined. There are many other killers out there, yet corona has shut down countries to a standstill. Is corona that fucking deadly that all this is a must? They will come out with their vaccine soon and new law/ legislations already put in place here in Denmark. Nothing is by accident in this world at this level, nothing. BTW if this super deadly virus is so powerful why didnt the countries act much sooner? Surely right after China they should have put a stop to it. This also shows how ill prepared and inept the governments are. In any case peace be with us all.

I think so far from what we see, the mortality rate is not very bad and i believe 80% of the cases are mild. However, it spread rather quickly. So imagine in one country half the population got this virus and out of that half, let's say only 10% need hospitalization. So 5% of of the population need medical care at once because of this virus

So let's take city like london who has 10m people. 500.000 of people need hospital care, that is additional 500.000. Soon it will become like movies where you turn hall and stadium into hospital. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remaining last 16 games will be played where they should be played so we are going to Munich. After that last 8 teams are all going to Lisbon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2020 at 6:45 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Remaining last 16 games will be played where they should be played so we are going to Munich. After that last 8 teams are all going to Lisbon.

We will have a massive advantage in terms of match fitness aswell (as Bundi would have been long finished) which makes the first leg score even more annoying.

If it was 2-0 we may have stood half a chance because of that but 3 is most probably too much.

Vesper and OneMoSalah like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now hearing that this game will be on August 7th or 8th. One week after FA cup final.

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2020 at 1:30 PM, Tomo said:

We will have a massive advantage in terms of match fitness aswell (as Bundi would have been long finished) which makes the first leg score even more annoying.

If it was 2-0 we may have stood half a chance because of that but 3 is most probably too much.

IF we had the 2004/5 defence, then maybe

but we are a LONG ways from that level, lol

quick grab de Ligt (he bosses Bayern) and Romagnoli

and then have Roman trade The Scream for Oblak!!!

roflmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Everything to know about the weird lie Chelsea owner Roman ...

Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich acquired the painting “the Scream” by Norwegian artist Edvard Munch, paying for it 120 million

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We got 20 players for this? LOL

CHO tammy Willian

RLC Kante Mount

Alonso Zouma AC Reece

Willy

Lets give it our best shot. What else can be done.

killer1257 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Who’s even going to watch this?
I'd expect most on this forum for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Billy. said:

Send the u21s and the players we want to sell 

No way, you never give up on a tie while there's still technically a chance no matter how small the odds are.

Puliiszola likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LAM09 said:
5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:
Who’s even going to watch this?

I'd expect most on this forum for starters.

Just for the laughs, TBH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will come at a good time this game, it's ages since we were handed a footballing lesson at the Bridge by Bayern and hopefully this jogs the memories of were these players need to be and should want to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.