• Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Never thought we would win, so it is not really annoying this loss. However, I do think some players put a fail nail in their coffin with those being Barkley and Emerson. CB's weren't great either but we already knew that and I suspect one of those two will be gone if we can find a buyer. Tammy also re-confirmed he is at squad player level. 

Mount and CHO were the best players for us today, even if Mount should've done better when through early in the 2nd. 

the  truly FUCKED up thing
is that by choking and losing the group to Valencia
we cost ourselves a fair shot from being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig
If Barkley was not such a bad footballer and missed the penalty, we would have had better chances

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

we cost ourselves a fair shot at being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig

Barkley to the rescue...

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we cost ourselves a fair shot from being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig

Yeah, but with the squad the way it is atm, I am not sure we would've got past any of them anyway and if we did we could've got a right tonking in the final. Further, not sure we would've beat Atalanta as they probably would've got at the very least 4 against us across the two legs.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I feel we were lucky to even finish 2nd. 

We could easily lost all games against Valencia and Ajax. 

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Nice handshake after the game by Lamps and Thiago. We should be all over this guy for 30m euros. So much better than all our midfielders. 

and it would cock-block Klopp HARD

Unfortunately, it was MEN vs BOYS today. It was just that bad. Massive difference in class. 

Some players can not be taking the field for us again. Emerson, Barkley. My god Barkley, decide. Pass, shoot. Dont just run with the ball into traffic.