test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Bayern Munich 4-1 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Christensen
    • Zouma
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

489 posts in this topic

the  truly FUCKED up thing

is that by choking and losing the group to Valencia

we cost ourselves a fair shot at being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig

Never thought we would win, so it is not really annoying this loss. However, I do think some players put a fail nail in their coffin with those being Barkley and Emerson. CB's weren't great either but we already knew that and I suspect one of those two will be gone if we can find a buyer. Tammy also re-confirmed he is at squad player level. 

Mount and CHO were the best players for us today, even if Mount should've done better when through early in the 2nd. 

Vesper and Muzchap like this

23 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Maatsen should have played. 

Seriously. I mean this is not a knee jerk, but fucking hell man. Basics. Anyone that can do the basics. Need to sell both the LBs. Pleass

Vesper likes this

we cost ourselves a fair shot from being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig
If Barkley was not such a bad footballer and missed the penalty, we would have had better chances

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

we cost ourselves a fair shot at being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig

Barkley to the rescue...

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

we cost ourselves a fair shot from being only a win versus an Mbappe-less PSG away from a semifinal versus Atleti or RB Leipzig

Yeah, but with the squad the way it is atm, I am not sure we would've got past any of them anyway and if we did we could've got a right tonking in the final. Further, not sure we would've beat Atalanta as they probably would've got at the very least 4 against us across the two legs.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I feel we were lucky to even finish 2nd. 

We could easily lost all games against Valencia and Ajax. 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Maybe hire him as our defensive coach emoji23.png

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I always liked him, he never was a true hater, even though he was Manure lad for ages

killer1257 likes this

Unfortunately, it was MEN vs BOYS today. It was just that bad. Massive difference in class. 

Some players can not be taking the field for us again. Emerson, Barkley. My god Barkley, decide. Pass, shoot. Dont just run with the ball into traffic. 

Kepa is called worst goalkeeper in the history, Rudiger amateur defender, Alonso and Jorginho also horrible and pathetic defenders and without all of them we conceded 4. This is our reality and we can not blame individuals for being so shit defensively. 

killer1257 and Vesper like this

Thank fucking god this bloody season is finally over. It started off well and fun and then it became almost unbearable. Only Pulisic and the new signings made things exciting for me in these last 2 months. Other than that, am sort of excited for next season but at the same time, I don't know if we'll improve, especially defensively, or achieve because of our unpredictability this season. 

Muzchap, kellzfresh and Strike like this