test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Aston Villa 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

741 posts in this topic
35 minutes ago, Jason said:

No chance Villa game will be on...talk about stating the obvious! At this point, I would be surprised if the Bayern game is even played. 

I highly doubt the league will be voided just yet, especially when other leagues are only suspending theirs. The PL will likely just suspend the league and evaluate the situation somewhere down the line but it may all come down to the meeting with UEFA on Tuesday. 

Nahh we cant play it. They cant carry the league on to many teams effected. Even directly having it or coming into contact with people who now have it.

Johnnyeye likes this

No games will happen, they have even pulled the plug on the players championship golf in the USA after one round.

I'm still amazed that Boris Jonson has allowed schools to remain open.

Johnnyeye likes this

United fans are crossing their fingers the PL/FA will allow the remaining games to continue for one more weekend. They beat Spuds, they go 4th, cancel the league, they have CL. :lol:

Meanwhile they don't want Liverpool getting the title. Can't have it both ways!

killer1257 and Johnnyeye like this

If the league does resume on that April 3 weekend, our next league game could be at West Ham instead, with the Villa and Man City games in between postponed. 

7 hours ago, Jason said:

If the league does resume on that April 3 weekend, our next league game could be at West Ham instead, with the Villa and Man City games in between postponed. 

Worst case scenario could be next calendar year :drunk: although from what I'm hearing things are getting slowly back to normal in South Korea so hopefully we won't be too far behind.

Never realised how much I've been taken football for granted in recent years till now, atleast through summer months you have a definitive return date, will cherish every second once we get it back, even another 15/16 season is better than nothing.

On a side note if the league gets voided do all the results and stats go with it? Would be a shame for the win Vs Arsenal and especially the wins vs Spurs to get voided now.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Worst case scenario could be next calendar year :drunk: although from what I'm hearing things are getting slowly back to normal in South Korea so hopefully we won't be too far behind.

Things are getting better in South Korea because the government actually took decisive action to stop the spread and combat the virus. Can the same really be said about England or the UK at all? 

killer1257 and Vesper like this

Who knows. Had someone at work told to self isolate for the next week as been ill but so far that's it. Work in a nursery and advice from health lot has been stay open as normal guess unless confirmed..and a parent wanted to bring their child in even though siblings been told to stay off school due to temperature soooo not sure about the action part so far.

Vesper likes this

Liverpool just can’t catch a break winning their first ever PL title can they?

Even WHEN they are miles ahead of everyone, a global disaster could take it away from them.

Johnnyeye and manpe like this