• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Pulisic (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • James (sub)

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

If we drop points today, this will be all under Lampard with this lineup.

I am close to being fuming here.

Im not feeling this lineup....we will hope they come through but on paper it looks a bit strange.

And fuck me our defence needs majour overhaul

Bring in fresh James, Gilmour, Puli and Abraham at HT and around the 60th minute against tired Villa players. I can see that.
Yeh the 5 subs means Billy and pulisic should be on at some point. Most of the squad is still building fitness remember.

I dont really care who starts concerning Giroud/Abraham. Giroud did well against liverpool

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Bring in fresh James, Gilmour, Puli and Abraham at HT and around the 60th minute against tired Villa players. I can see that.

Then lets hope we are not behind when/if that happens.....its a big gamble considering everyone around us dropped pts.

Whether it ends up being Mount or RLC playing out wide, I'm never a fan of using non-natural wingers playing in those positions. Just makes them so predictable for defenders because you know they're going to want to drift inside.

Very surprising XI, must be said. 

Giroud needs to give his absolute best, be a physical c.nt against the Villa defenders so they are tired as hell from the tackles and marking him. And then unleash fast Abraham and Pulisic.

Already winning would be great, that must be said :D 

Not quite sure why everyone is soo mad about that line up? 

Doesn't look all that bad to me. 

Would like to have seen Billy instead of Kante but let's face it... he isn't going to leave a World Cup winning DM out for a prospect in the first game back. 

Kova and RLC in the mid. That's decent.

Not quite sure why everyone is soo mad about that line up? 
Doesn't look all that bad to me. 
Would like to have seen Billy instead of Kante but let's face it... he isn't going to leave a World Cup winning DM out for a prospect in the first game back. 
Kova and RLC in the mid. That's decent.
Yeh kova and kante is a legit combo. Probably our best for a pivot. Playing it safe for Frank is a decent option though i expect billy to come on anyway

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Regarding Kante, the most important thing here is that he is played (or should be) in his natural position. Not crazily on the right flank supporting tha attacker...