test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-0 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

337 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well, apparently Inter will be playing their upcoming Europa League home game behind closed doors. So... 🤷‍♂️

Interesting.

Under such circumstances I thought we (or any club) would atleast have a say on whether we went there.

On another note, penny for Victor Moses thoughts.

Just now, Tomo said:

Interesting.

Under such circumstances I thought we (or any club) would atleast have a say on whether we went there.

On another note, penny for Victor Moses thoughts.

Here's the news:

https://www.football-italia.net/150866/inter-getafe-and-valencia-atalanta-behind-closed-doors

It's tricky to move matches to some other country given Europe is now badly infected with the virus and different country is adopting different travel restrictions and all that.

Everton's Carlo Ancelotti says he holds no grudge against Chelsea over sacking

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/mar/06/evertons-carlo-ancelotti-says-he-holds-no-grudge-against-chelsea-over-sacking

“It can happen,” was Ancelotti’s sanguine take on his Chelsea dismissal. “Maybe the club wants to change something in the structure of the club and they sack a manager; it doesn’t matter. The fact that I was sacked cannot change what I felt there – it was two fantastic years. There were problems in the second part of the final year but at the end it was a fantastic experience.

“I spoke with him [Abramovich] maybe three times since. I still have a good relationship with him. He was very kind the two or three times I went back to watch Chelsea games and so I have to say thanks to him because he gave to me a great opportunity to be the manager of one of the top teams in England.”

Strike and killer1257 like this

Also I wonder what Mourinho will think when Ancelotti gets a magnificent welcome on Sunday. There must be a part of him that realises that would have also been him on every single return if he kept his mouth shut.

killer1257, Strike and Milan like this

Kante - out

Kovacic - out

Jorginho - out

Then ?! :D

Gilmour , Barkley and  Mount  

3 hours ago, Strike said:

What if Willian and Kova are both out? Does Frank play Anjorin?

No. Giroud, Pedro and Mount as a front three.

Barkley, Gilmour in MF with 3 at the back and wing backs. Or one of James, Zouma or Chris play in midfield which they did before.

Just want to say before we even kick off that I absolutely hate Richarlison and I know that diving bastard will do something really annoying tomorrow.

As for the match, I'm both excited and terrified because I have no clue what sort of team Lamps will be able to put out. With injuries and suspensions we have a skeleton crew left over. This could go super poorly if Everton are in form.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

The starting XI could be funny to see... 

Hopefully not funny to watch. Or least not funny bad. Last time was annoying 

With way Man U been against top sides expect them to win after..so if we can win here that be lovely.. lose and possibly finally end up 5th.

Scary to think that if Willian is inured, Batshuayi will be the only senior attacker who will be on the bench.  RLC may be forced into playing a part. Willian is not everyone's favourite but it is a must he is fit tomorrow. Injuries are actually getting worrying.

No options for Frank today

Kepa/James Zouma Rudiger Alonso/Gilmour Barkley RLC/Pedro Mount Giroud

Bench: Willy Azpi AC Tomori Emerson Anjorin Batshuayi 

You can't risk Rubey to start a game yet.

After a long lay off he's not ready, I think play him from the start and we risk losing him for a long long time.

I think the choice is very simple 343

Pedro - Giroud - Mount

Alonso - Gilmour - Barkley - James

Rudiger - Zouma - Azpi

2 hours ago, Strike said:

No options for Frank today

Kepa/James Zouma Rudiger Alonso/Gilmour Barkley RLC/Pedro Mount Giroud

Bench: Willy Azpi AC Tomori Emerson Anjorin Batshuayi 

So many players can't play and you put Azpili fucking cueta on the bench?

36 minutes ago, communicate said:

I think the choice is very simple 343

Pedro - Giroud - Mount

Alonso - Gilmour - Barkley - James

Rudiger - Zouma - Azpi

Gilmour-Barkley?

Lack of size and lack of number( or amount, which's correct?, sorry my bad english)

Good luck with that!