test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 4-0 Everton

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Gilmour
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • James (sub)
    • Anjorin (sub)
    • Broja (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

337 posts in this topic
30 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Gilmour's presence has improved the players around him. Mount has scored his first goal in 19 matches, Even Barkley is looking like Debruyne, 

Because Jorghinio isn't slowing it all down - we pass forwards now instead of sideways 

Vesper and kellzfresh like this

54 minutes ago, Milan said:

Corona virus? Fuck that, he is a friend. :)

Na obrázku může být: jeden člověk nebo víc lidí, possible text that says 'HOME'

Beautiful embrace, much mutual respect from each other, former Chelsea coach and his former player. Carlo and Lamps are class personified on and off the pitch :wub::clap:

couldn't watch the game, but many congrats to the lads and Lamps for this great result, i will watch higlights later. More of the same for the next game lads, keep it up. Let's hope City can do us a big favour. KTBFFH

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, communicate said:

If our front can keep the ball that well, maybe not but they will be gone next year. We will play CHO - Tammy - Pulisic far more direct 

Giroud wants to renew

I love Giroud in, but honestly we need Tammy healthy and both rotating to the end. Bats can get the team tea and coffee at practice.

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

What was the pitch invader about?! 

You talking about Walcott?

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Giroud is a total fucking pro

he was BURIED by Lamps (Lamps trotting out Michy over OG was one of his truly shit decisions, Bats is dogshit)

did not piss and moan than mutch, even though it possibly could have fucked up up for Euro 2020 on the world champions

and the minute he got a run of games he has so stepped up

hE iS mOrE fReSh FoR tHe RuN iN

Had Lampard utilized Giroud, Pedro etc better earlier in the season, we might not have dropped so many stupid points to Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle etc and could have been out of sight in the Top 4 by now! :rant:

Just now, Jason said:

Had Lampard utilized Giroud, Pedro etc better earlier in the season, we might not have dropped so many stupid points to Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham, Southampton, Newcastle etc and could have been out of sight in the Top 4 by now! :rant:

Its depressing and annoying when you think about it. We had such a gap..now its 3 points. So many stupid flakey performances.

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

mIgHt NoT

If we did not drop points in the games you mentioned, we would be a title challengers :D So simplistic to say it this way. Don't go to the Mana's world of saying 'he took them from 6th to 6th'.

Ifs and buts again.

1 minute ago, Milan said:

mIgHt NoT

If we did not drop points in the games you mentioned, we would be a title challengers :D So simplistic to say it this way. Don't go to the Mana's world of saying 'he took them from 6th to 6th'.

Ifs and buts again.

Did I say we would have won ALL of those games? I'm sure if Giroud, Pedro etc weren't left out back then, we would have picked up at least 5 more points!

Putting Batshuayi ahead of Giroud in the pecking order has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever! 

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Jason said:

Did I say we would have won ALL of those games? I'm sure if Giroud, Pedro etc weren't left out back then, we would have picked up at least 5 more points!

Putting Batshuayi ahead of Giroud in the pecking order has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever! 

And I know Kepa had moments but Callarbo wasnt that great last few games...

So many annoying moments..

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Where did you get the crystal ball? Must be some item!

Just now, Milan said:

Where did you get the crystal ball? Must be some item!

You're not part of the gang. So, F OFF!