• Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Not too happy. This game has been VERY easy for our attackers but they've done exactly shit with all the chances and open space they've been given. Even the goal was pretty much a gift.

Gilmour has been fantastic

a bit harsh

we are up one nil with a shit squad on the world champions (who I do admit are missing massive players)

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Rather dominate first half but only lead by one. We've heard that before

Yep that's the thing. You know they'll come out 2nd half and be annoying.. still not confident. Especially if gets to 80th minute like this.

Hopefully we can score early. Not switch off. Just dont trust them.

Yep that's the thing. You know they'll come out 2nd half and be annoying.. still not confident. Especially if gets to 80th minute like this.
They have actual options on the bench. Need to keep the same tempo going into in second half.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Kovacic is banned?

Jorginho is banned for the next 2 EPL games

you are right. the commentator said is wrongly i think. So worst possible time to catch an injury to our most important midfielder. Lets hope Billy Gilmour can step it up. he is most similar to Kovacic in terms of movement, albeit not really as good on the bal but I like his positioning today I have to admit.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

a bit harsh

we are up one nil with a shit squad on the world champions (who I do admit are missing massive players)

Perhaps a bit harsh but Liverpool haven't been good at all though. Quite terrible in fact.

And our attackers haven't really taken advantage of it. We should have scored more than 1. Lack of individual quality in our attack is just painful

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
2 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

They have actual options on the bench. Need to keep the same tempo going into in second half.

Salah...

Our entire starting midfield 3 all injured or unavailable at the same time when we're in the midst of an extremely tight top 4 race. Just wow.

Guess it's good we're getting Billy some settling in time and RLC is nearly ready. We'll need them.