test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Zouma
    • Alonso
    • Gilmour
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

317 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Supermonkey92 said:

Let's hope we sont fuck around with CBS anymore. Worst place to mess with. Rudiger and zouma let's just stick with them.

May as well keep Alonso in for my stress levels and his free kicks.

Huge gilmour time in jorginhos ban.

Hope and pray pulisic, CHO and RLC are back in 2-3 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

most sensible post of the night

Supermonkey92 likes this

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

So did we.

Our front three, Gilmour, Barkley and Zouma don't play in a fully fit Xl

Exactly. The league game against them was the better example to compare.

Tonight was a nice win, we kicked them out, we progress in the cup and Gilmour had a cracker but thats about it. Lets see how we do in the upcoming games first. No point for the euphoria. 

I mean just the Gilmour stuff alone. He is promising no doubt. But everyone is suddenly salivating after a single game. Give the kid some time, more games. He will certainly hit a snag and suddenly people will call him shit after hyping him up in the first place.

But whatever keeps people happy or entertained. Just be a little realistic here.

Johnnyeye, 0007, SinineUltra and 1 other like this

Best keep the Gilmour stuff down here. Good game from him and with injuries in midfield, he should be getting a run in midfield. Let's see where he is after the next few weeks. 

Great result and performance from the lads against the victims, we were dominant, and made it count. Gilmour was brilliant, should start against Everton, Kepa was immense in goal it must be said, if only he was this consistent, also great goal from Barkley. We could have won by more if Pedro and Giroud were more clinical. On to the next one. KTBFFH

Thesara and Atomiswave like this

12 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hopefully we wont draw Man U..though guess they could go out to Derby. Even so..enough of them already

No easy opponents in the next round. 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheffield and probably City, United, Spurs and Leicester. 

Basically if we want to win the Cup we will have to knock out four top teams. 

21 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

No easy opponents in the next round. 

Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Sheffield and probably City, United, Spurs and Leicester. 

Basically if we want to win the Cup we will have to knock out four top teams. 

Nah definitely not easy but seeing our luck against Man U so far..rather not them again. Saying that 4th time lucky? 

From Liverpool forum:

Gotta get the "John Terry, Terry, he missed from 12 yards you see. He missed the last penalty, John Terry, Terry!" Going when the flat cap, Brexit loving racist pricks turn up at Anfield.
They've won the right to lose to City at a later stage in the cup; well done
Shockingly bad club, with terrible fans.

I really miss my youth when this lot were a yo-yo team best known for the depths of depravity amongst their support.
These are still bitter Gerrard never joined them, aren't they? How many times did that song get an airing.

And this from Klopp :lol:

'The specific characteristic of the ball and Willian's shooting technique made life really difficult.'

Atomiswave, Johnnyeye and Strike like this

10 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:
From Liverpool forum:

Gotta get the "John Terry, Terry, he missed from 12 yards you see. He missed the last penalty, John Terry, Terry!" Going when the flat cap, Brexit loving racist pricks turn up at Anfield.
They've won the right to lose to City at a later stage in the cup; well done
Shockingly bad club, with terrible fans.

I really miss my youth when this lot were a yo-yo team best known for the depths of depravity amongst their support.
These are still bitter Gerrard never joined them, aren't they? How many times did that song get an airing.

And this from Klopp :lol:

'The specific characteristic of the ball and Willian's shooting technique made life really difficult.'

despicable club and fans

Patrick Bamford and Atomiswave like this

I so so hate the Eng media, how you lot pay for this shit is immense, biased to the bone.

All I’ve heard today from the media is should Klopp have played a full strength team

With all our injuries we probably played more 2nd string players than them.

Anything to discredit a well deserved victory and make excuses for their darlings Liverpool.......they can all go spit.

bigbluewillie and Johnnyeye like this

On 03/03/2020 at 9:45 PM, Vesper said:

somebody mentioned it before

but ffs

Glen Johnson with that cuntish red tie!!!

doing me head in

What do you mean somebody Vesp...it was me:D

Oh and loved your comment about the lino spitting on the ball:D

Vesper likes this

My first post back since the win, i've been on such a high after that performance.

First complaint that cunt Glen Johnson on BBC with a red tie.

All we heard about was fucking cuntpool, in the studio and the match commentary, it was all about them and how they would up their game and score the necessary goals to win the game, but we mullered 'em could have been 5 or even 6 with better finishing

Virtually fuck all about Chelsea play or Lamps tactics.

Then me i watched one of our best performances of the season, the whole team played well, and Billy the Kid is something else i gave him a 9 out of 10, now i just hope he can get some regular games.

An in spite of the the disillusionment from a few, Lamps got it right:P

Now bring on Leicester:o

Thats me KTBFFH 

Atomiswave likes this