• Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Mount (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • James (sub)

What a great game this was, one of the few times this season where you could relive the old fun times we used to have at Stamford Bridge, hopefully it wasn't the last as well, Gilmour deserves a run of games after this, buzzing.

32 minutes ago, Milan said:

2 big dreams destroyed within days!

Liverpool won't be invincibles. And they certainly won't win the big treble.

Piss off scouse bastards!

they might  walk with only 3 out of a possible 7 trophies

Super Cup (grrrr we fucking had that, would have been our second, and first under Roman regime, we are shit in that damn game year after year, lolol)

FWCC (the only still-played trophy we do not have, fucking Corinthians, grrrrrrrrrrr)

EPL (but not unbeaten, thank fuck)

hopefully Atleti knock them out of CL

they lost all three English cups

Performance was good and the result was good.

Has raised some questions though, Kepas performance tonight as well as the fact Frank actually used a natural RB and natural leftsider in the back 4 makes me wonder what the fuck he has been thinking the last god knows how long? More so the fullbacks when using a back 4 than Kepa, perhaps dropping him was necessary, although you still could argue that it was too long.

Need to build on this though. No more fucking stupid results v smaller teams either.

I'd love to see a similar team on Sunday obviously injury dependent. But get reece in there, keep Billy in and let's roll.

Get everyone fit and we've got a lot of competition for the midfield. Just need someone to finish all the chances and get better at the back

Let's hope we sont fuck around with CBS anymore. Worst place to mess with. Rudiger and zouma let's just stick with them.

May as well keep Alonso in for my stress levels and his free kicks.

Huge gilmour time in jorginhos ban.

Hope and pray pulisic, CHO and RLC are back in 2-3 weeks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk