• Mount
    • Barkley
    • Giroud
    • Willian (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

But we can‘t defend :ph34r:

You can, just be more compact, stay super close to their attackers, shut out any Space that can kill you. In these games its needed when you are simply outgunned and out experienced.

1 minute ago, !Hazard! said:

Thanks to managers like Mourinho and Conte who value short-term success over long-term project

Show some respect. They both won us something and we weren‘t being ridiculed for our defence under them.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Lewandowski, Thiago, Gnabry against Giroud, Barkley, Mount, Alonso

What the hell did you expect? 

I expect the Club to see what they have done to this team for years......I want them to see how they have handicapped us.

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

I didn't come hiding since Saturday you numpty...

You didn't make a single comment after the match, you'll seriously going to try and convince me that would have been the same had Spurs got a result? 

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Im sorry but we should have gone safer, this is a knock-out game, you play for a result like what AM did to pool. Amazing FL cant recognize that, he knows all about it. You do not go guns blazing vs these, especially with injured players out.

We hardly went out all guns blazing. We just are shit defensively and they cut through our midfield time and again. 
mit is kot a bad idea to press Bayern they are vulnerable to this but it needs to be. A coordinated team effort which with us it seldom is. In the end we got Beaten by their superior quality and bad luck. Also Barkley should have had a Hattrick but he is shit which was known before