test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

22. Hakim Ziyech

Started by Jason,

330 posts in this topic
10 hours ago, Azul said:

He is someone in his prime. That's why he is in my opinion our best signing this window (attacking wise). I've also seen first hand how important he was for Ajax in the Eredivisie so it's no surprise to me that he is a baller.

I just hope he manages to stay fit regularly.

Het verbaast me dat het zo lang heeft geduurd voordat een topclub hem had gekocht maar ja...

He's still lacking his usual sharpness. We haven't seen the best from him at all just yet. I expect him to evolve into the side's primary creator soon tbh. 

Strike and !Hazard! like this

8 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

He'll be better than pulisic this season. Comfortably more dangerous than kai

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Let's hope they all end up playing as well as each other and tear teams up.

Just like Thiago Silva, this guy has some class aura around him. He makes everything look so easy, and that makes him great. I cannot wait to see more and more of him.

kellzfresh, !Hazard! and Beigl like this

Why it took until he was 26/27 for a top club to pick him up I will never understand I have known he was class since 2016. 

Why it took until he was 26/27 for a top club to pick him up I will never understand I have known he was class since 2016. 
Me too, but most here on TC thought he was overrated. I also never understood why Suarez was not in a top club sooner.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Styl1994 said:

I didn't follow his career in Holland to know how he progressed as a player in the Eredivisie but some players blossom later in their career and maybe Ziyech is one of those players. Also, there have been plenty of examples of players joining the Premier League from the Eredivisie and turning out to be flops. That may explain why clubs don't really want to take the risk and sign players from the Eredivisie.

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Me too, but most here on TC thought he was overrated. I also never understood why Suarez was not in a top club sooner.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I wasn't one of those who said he was overrated but since you want to brag here, weren't you one of those who thought Chilwell was overrated? Weren't you the one who claimed to know better than Cole (arguably the best English LB) and Lampard (the manager you defend so steadfastly) when they wanted Chilwell? :lol: