test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

777 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Why are we still missing chances? 

Why are we still poor on set pieces? 

Why is Batshuayi starting ahead of Giroud? 

Why is Christensen starting ahead of Tomori? 

Honestly pisses me off Lampard has an out now. The controversy will be the talking point instead the shit game management he’s done yet  again. 

3 FUCKING times now. Ole has mugged off Lampard. 

Embarrassing. Nothing less

Ohh that too mate........I agree. This job came too soon for him. We see the same mistakes every game, if the players are that shite then go pragmatic, make sure you stabilize the ship until you can do something about it.

31 minutes ago, chippy said:

Imho, it doesn't make much difference which 2 from our 4 CB's we play. All of them are pretty average and miles behind the quality Liverpool have there.

Only Tomori has the potential to be a good enough longterm CB for us but he's got some improving to do to get there.

IIRC, Christensen barely started a game before all those rumors started. It was always 2 from Tomori/Zouma/Rudiger, however disaster they prove to be, but since those rumors, Lampard has consistently gone with Christensen and Rudiger. While the consistency in selection is nice, it's debatable whether Lampard has picked the 2 best CBs from an average bunch. 

Simeone would eat the referee alive

I think the job came too early for Lampard. If we can‘t get Poch, Simeone would be my choice.

Vybz Kartel likes this

Simeone would eat the referee alive
I think the job came too early for Lampard. If we can‘t get Poch, Simeone would be my choice.
With Simeone, we would draw all Matches

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

4 wins in the last 14 league games...

16  goals on  the Bridge . 

1 PL win in 2020  on 17 february .  FEBRUARY !!!!!

The hurtful truth is that we have an out-of-his depth manager and players that are not Chelsea quality.  This season will end in dissapointment. 

Any other manager apart from Frank would have been sacked by now, im sure of it.

Plenty of good goals ruled out this season because a players long hair was offside or his shoulder was 2 centimeters over the line. The pool cunts have benefited to the tune of 18 points this season based on VAR decisions alone.,I am totally disillusioned with the beautiful game these days. We want our football back!!!

Vybz Kartel and Starman60 like this