test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

777 posts in this topic

Surely journos will ask tomorrow Frank about Ziyach, what positon he will play and does this effect Sancho.

Hopefully Kepa is back for this one.

- Pulisic training with the U23s today, won't be fit for this match but is building up the fitness.

- Loftus-Cheek definitely won't be fit.

- Abraham still feeling the effects from the previous injury. Had to be left out a few times this week but trained today and his availability will be assessed.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

- Pulisic training with the U23s today, won't be fit for this match but is building up the fitness.

- Loftus-Cheek definitely won't be fit.

- Abraham still feeling the effects from the previous injury. Had to be left out a few times this week but trained today and his availability will be assessed.

Kepa

Reece James

Toni Rudiger

Fikaio Tomori

Dave 

Jorginho

Kovacic

Kante

Willy boy

Abraham

Mount

klz1581697754w.jpgI hope Lampard doesn't start without Kovacic again   WTF   !!!

Vesper likes this

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How the hell is Pulisic not ready? He trained before Leicester :rant:

They stopped his training at that time because he aggravated the injury. He has a history of not recovering from injury quickly. I was hoping he would outgrow that trend as he got older. This has happened too many times for the USMNT and Dortmund.

killer1257, Atomiswave and Vesper like this

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They stopped his training at that time because he aggravated the injury. He has a history of not recovering from injury quickly. I was hoping he would outgrow that trend as he got older. This has happened too many times for the USMNT and Dortmund.

'Aggravated the injury' might be stretching it a little, I think. There was no word whether he exaggerated it. If anything, I think Lampard and co. are being careful with the recovery (yes, there was a minor setback), given it concerns the muscle. Remember the stop-start nature of Kante's injury problems earlier this season? The club likely want to make sure they get it right before putting Pulisic back into action. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

'Aggravated the injury' might be stretching it a little, I think. There was no word whether he exaggerated it. If anything, I think Lampard and co. are being careful with the recovery (yes, there was a minor setback), given it concerns the muscle. Remember the stop-start nature of Kante's injury problems earlier this season? The club likely want to make sure they get it right before putting Pulisic back into action. 

Not just Kante, Emerson and Rudiger also.

Hopefully win this game but our record in big games and against United in particular has been very poor recently.

29 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I am so so utterly nervous about this match

worst in ages :(

I cannot take another loss to these OGS fucking frauds :(

Serious questions will then need to be asked towards Frank. 

12 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Not just Kante, Emerson and Rudiger also.

Hopefully win this game but our record in big games and against United in particular has been very poor recently.

That and we have won 4 games in the last 13... I just cant take another game of miss miss miss miss miss...all the ball and bam there they go and score and win. That's what pisses me off. Half decent performance but we still lose.

In case Abraham isn't fit then we should go with false 9. I can't stand watching Batshuayi and he's beyond useless

In case Abraham isn't fit then we should go with false 9. I can't stand watching Batshuayi and he's beyond useless
And who is going go play false 9? Pedro ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk