• Kovacic
    • Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Batshuayi
    • Mount (sub)
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

- Pulisic training with the U23s today, won't be fit for this match but is building up the fitness.

- Loftus-Cheek definitely won't be fit.

- Abraham still feeling the effects from the previous injury. Had to be left out a few times this week but trained today and his availability will be assessed.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

- Pulisic training with the U23s today, won't be fit for this match but is building up the fitness.

- Loftus-Cheek definitely won't be fit.

- Abraham still feeling the effects from the previous injury. Had to be left out a few times this week but trained today and his availability will be assessed.

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

How the hell is Pulisic not ready? He trained before Leicester :rant:

They stopped his training at that time because he aggravated the injury. He has a history of not recovering from injury quickly. I was hoping he would outgrow that trend as he got older. This has happened too many times for the USMNT and Dortmund.

1 hour ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They stopped his training at that time because he aggravated the injury. He has a history of not recovering from injury quickly. I was hoping he would outgrow that trend as he got older. This has happened too many times for the USMNT and Dortmund.

'Aggravated the injury' might be stretching it a little, I think. There was no word whether he exaggerated it. If anything, I think Lampard and co. are being careful with the recovery (yes, there was a minor setback), given it concerns the muscle. Remember the stop-start nature of Kante's injury problems earlier this season? The club likely want to make sure they get it right before putting Pulisic back into action. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

'Aggravated the injury' might be stretching it a little, I think. There was no word whether he exaggerated it. If anything, I think Lampard and co. are being careful with the recovery (yes, there was a minor setback), given it concerns the muscle. Remember the stop-start nature of Kante's injury problems earlier this season? The club likely want to make sure they get it right before putting Pulisic back into action. 

Not just Kante, Emerson and Rudiger also.

Hopefully win this game but our record in big games and against United in particular has been very poor recently.