test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Leicester 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Azpilicueta
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

540 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Hmm Pulisic looked pretty average in his last few games? 

This is our problem we build people up with unrealistic expectations.

Pulisic is a decent player when on song, when not he's as bang average as everyone else.

It's not like he is Messi or Ronaldo 🤣🤣🤣

Pulisic is useful even when he has a bad game, Willian is completely invisible if he has a bad game that's the difference.

Johnnyeye, Vesper and Alabama like this

7 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Hmm Pulisic looked pretty average in his last few games? 

This is our problem we build people up with unrealistic expectations.

Pulisic is a decent player when on song, when not he's as bang average as everyone else.

It's not like he is Messi or Ronaldo 🤣🤣🤣

Pulisic was flying until he got injured just before the last international break. But he was very average when he returned for the few games he played after the injury.

Vesper, Johnnyeye and Blue Armour like this

4 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You mean you'd trade that for wins over Utd, Spurs and Bayern, since we'd have to beat the German side before we could loose to Barca. :)

Oops! Sorry, I meant Bayern.

Very highly unlikely we'll win the CL, so 6 points against Utd and Spurs would be huge at this stage of the season. 

With UTD drawing at home a point for us away at Leicester is a big point.

5 minutes ago, chippy said:

Oops! Sorry, I meant Bayern.

Very highly unlikely we'll win the CL, so 6 points against Utd and Spurs would be huge at this stage of the season. 

We're lucky United have Europa League games which may see them falter away from the pack.

NikkiCFC likes this

30 minutes ago, chippy said:

No argument from me about any of this.

bigbluewillie likes this

37 minutes ago, chippy said:

Pulisic was flying until he got injured just before the last international break. But he was very average when he returned for the few games he played after the injury.

The same can be said for some of our players who have been overplayed by Lampard. 

In any case, the quicker Pulisic gets fit again, the better it is for us because he'll give us another attacking option (e.g. he could feast on James' crosses if we get our attacking play right). We're gonna need everyone available for our run-in.

Manure v Wolves 0-0:D so no damage there

Spuds get beat tomorrow no damage there.

A 2-2 away draw aint a bad result, if Abraham could sort his feet out we'd have pissed it, that so far is one of his problems, piss poor control of the ball.

Rudi and CHO were fucking massive.

KTBFFH

Muzchap and DDA like this

Our last third is killing us. Those sweet sweet crosses from James really deserve someone who can receive or get a toe on them. If our striker and wingers could anticipate better we can win against anyone. 

Thank you ManU and Wolves.

bigbluewillie, Vesper and Muzchap like this

5 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Ahh good old Mount bashing again 👍👍👍

Mount is doing fucking fine for his first season in the Premier League.

We are a better team with him than without him.

It's going to end up like the Oscar situation all over again.

He might not be the finished product but his work rate and tempo moving forward is ALWAYS needed in this dire team...

"I KNOW HE GOT 2 ASSISTS TODAY, BUT OTHERWISE..."

Yeah that's fucking awful ain't it... How fucking dare he get 2 assists 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calm down lol. And how dare you compare Mount to Oscar lol. That's an utter disgrace. His two assists were from set peices. For me that isn't impressive mate. Considering he takes endless corners that dont result in assists, I think I can safely say that these assist are overdue. I want Mount to succeed just as much as the next Chelsea fan. I'm not bashing him for no reason. He just isnt showing enough for me and hasn't for a long time. If you feel that miss placing pass after pass, running into blind alleys, under hitting cross after cross, losing possession when under pressure and firing shots into row Z and the corner flag is good enough evidence to be selected as a starter in every game... then that's fine... but it could never be me.

Muzchap and killer1257 like this

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Mason is benefitting from the ghost of KDB, from the fear of repeating the same mistake. Thing is it is clear, and always has been, that Mason is not as talented. 

1 goal in what will be 4 and a half months when he plays next

serious slump for an AMF

on the positive side he did have 2 assists today

killer1257 likes this

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

1 goal in what will be 4 and a half months when he plays next

serious slump for an AMF

on the positive side he did have 2 assists today

I think the first assist was a run of the mill, some you hit, most you miss, corner. On the other hand, I thought the second was a beautifully struck example of seeing the picture, picking the target, and executing perfectly. A really high quality moment from Mason.

I don't think we can state often enough how important Mason is to our approach out of possession. In my opinion however, his high grade in that regard gets dragged down to such an extent by his lower grade when in possession, that he simply is not earning his place in the team.

Muzchap likes this

17 hours ago, chippy said:

But we really shouldn't be 4th palying like this. We're only there because Utd, Arsenal and Spurs have been so piss poor. Imo, in terms of quality we're now as far away from being title contenders as we were when Hoddle left us.  

You say we shouldn't be in fourth, we're only there because the others are piss poor...to me that means we are there on merit.

As regards to quality and being title contenders surely you weren't expecting that to happen this season or even next for that matter, we are in transition, the whole scenario at Chelsea as regards to staff and players, is changing, sorry to say if your expecting miracles then you're going to be very disappointed.

8 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks

Spuds 2-0 up

Zinchenko sent off

Mourinho aint gonna fuck us for 4th ...is he?

if we do not win the next 2 he more than likely really is going to

win those 2 and I breathe easier

bigbluewillie and Atomiswave like this

On 2/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, !Hazard! said:

We're playing really well gotta be said.

Cavani would have finished at least one of those.....Fucking Marina

'If it was a question of money, he would have gone to Chelsea or Man United': Edinson Cavani's agent reveals PSG striker wanted Atletico Madrid move... but LaLiga club president says they were 'not here to be robbed'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7960239/Cavanis-agent-reveals-PSG-striker-wanted-Atletico-Madrid-move.html

You need to apologize...

Vesper likes this

On ‎02‎-‎02‎-‎2020 at 7:02 PM, bigbluewillie said:

Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks

Spuds 2-0 up

Zinchenko sent off

Mourinho aint gonna fuck us for 4th ...is he?

All in the air man, could go either way. Its in our own hands, we fuck up its our own fault. We have had so many chances to extend the lead but its getting smaller and smaller by game.

Vesper likes this