test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Leicester 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Caballero
    • James
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Azpilicueta
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

540 posts in this topic

Could have killed them really in first half, and once again marginals and shit defending did us in and could have lost that way too in the end. Good pt in the end but man we have so many average players :rant:

Johnnyeye likes this

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This game is very worrying for the Premier League. Third and fourth?

Its mad that in 4th we're closer to Norwich at the bottom then we are to the top.

Just now, Tautvix said:

Lampard is fully responsible for letting Barkley on the pitch. The guy is absolute shambles but Lampard keeps on playing him.

I agree. He should have subbed in Cavani instead

Yeboii, NikkiCFC and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lucky point. I would be mad if that was not given to us as penalty. 

I have not yet seen the first half, and may not bother now, but from what I have seen I think we are more deserving of a point today than we were at The Bridge. They played much better that day and absolutely battered us, especially second half.

Muzchap likes this

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Mason Mount is not good enough. 

Playing him game in and game out is disgusting managing from Lampard. 

You cant tell me otherwise.

That is not really the problem. Yes mount was not good. But that is understandable, people want you got youth. If you want kids to play, you need to accept that this will happen. 

Muzchap likes this

1 minute ago, milan.cech said:

2 points from our last 3 matches, with Man United and Tottenham next. We need to start picking victories again.

Least we have a little break! Less days of annoyance lol

Johnnyeye, DDA and Vesper like this

I do think its only a matter of time before we slip out of top 4. Frank is already doing a Conte having not even been a manager for more than 6-7 months at this level. 

Playing Christensen ahead of Tomori is absolutely ridiculous and it gets worse with every game.

Just now, communicate said:

That is not really the problem. Yes mount was not good. But that is understandable, people want you got youth. If you want kids to play, you need to accept that this will happen. 

Absolutely not. We dont want to just play youth for the sake of playing youth. We want the youth players to play if they are the better option than the senior players that we have. Mount is not a better option than Kova or any other midfielder we have on the bench. That's the point we have been making here. Mount is average beyond belief. 

so many average players in this team, yet the board do fuck all about it, just penny pinching and shit deals. A transfer ban lifted and we do nothing to make it count. Disgraceful

Atomiswave and Azul like this