• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Just now, BlueLion. said:

He gets a free ride this season because of the transfer ban. Blind loyalty means we're not allowed to speak out. 

That's it. If we didnt have the ban and yet still where we are.. I want him to do well really do. Not just because who he is but because the manager hunt is boring but signs are so iffy. 

For Arsenal it's a huge 2 points...for us it's a loss. We have such a run coming up every win would help..and cant expect other teams to keep dropping. Man u can go 3? Behind with a win

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think we played a very good first half .Second half was horrible.

Kante Kepa Willian need to be benched. RLC needs to come back asap
Hope Tammy is not injured that badly

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

as soon as we went up 1 nil

we immediately went all pear shaped

completely stopped the uptempo

go back and watch the first half again, and just look at the board's comments here

we are not all under the same mass hallucination

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

It is ultimately but in terms of one of matches there needs to be a little more context.

For example I thought we were quite poor at Turf Moor despite racing into a 4-0 lead, I even thought once we were quite poor in a 6-0 win. 

Critisizing the finishing and the fact we threw this away is very much fair game, but people calling the overall performance awful backs up my theory that a lot of people base their view of a match just by looking at the score and nothing else.

Absolutely not in my case....I view overall. I mentioned I liked how fast and pacy we were before the red card. Then we just shut off? FL should have screamed at them and tear them a new asshole. That is not acceptable. Whats bothering me is that its the same mistakes over and over and over. The same ineptitude.....the basics are out the window and its getting too costly now.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Absolutely not in my case....I view overall. I mentioned I liked how fast and pacy we were before the red card. Then we just shut off? FL should have screamed at them and tear them a new asshole. That is not acceptable. Whats bothering me is that its the same mistakes over and over and over. The same ineptitude.....the basics are out the window and its getting too costly now.

Though in fairness they didnt score from their corne..they scored from ours!

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Yeah the Courtois situation was on the board. They thought they could be clever about it, and it didnt expect Thibaut to double cross them at the last minute. 72 mill down the drain because of a lack of a plan B...not sure if we will spend on a new GK anytime soon because of that... 

2017 was not the 'last minute'

he said he wanted to go back to Madrid and he was not going to renew

we all knew it (at least anyone with a lick of common sense)

it was zero surprise when in 2018 he said fuckoff

the board is horrid

I stand by that one million percent

We dominated and easily controlled the game when they had 11 men. CHO was roasting their left side repeatedly. What do we do after scoring and going up a man? COMPLETELY ABANDON THAT ADVANTAGE ON THE RIGHT SIDE!

What's most alarming about us right now is I don't even know how we fix ourselves.  Can't do it through the transfer market because the top players aren't available. Our backup strikers are horrific. Pulisic is out for weeks. With Mount off the boil we have zero goal threat from midfield.

Seriously, what's the remedy here? It simply looks like we have to just hope and pray that United and Wolves remain as shit as we do. We clearly don't have the capacity to grab this 4th spot by the neck.

We wont get top4....we are simply too weak all over the field with the wrong mentality. Sure most predicted we wont anyway but most didnt Count on all our rivals ti suck ass either. We really have a good chance to get CL but I cant see it. When the same tactics and poor play and mistakes keep happening then its a wrap.