test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-2 Arsenal

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Christensen
    • Rudiger
    • Emerson
    • Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Mount (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

490 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Mentality issue, wouldn't of happened with JT, Drogs and Co around....this lot are mentally weak, lack fight and too many wage collectors.

Absolutely. There is no leadership, either on or off the pitch. Identityless and clueless as a team. 

ZaynChelsea and Atomiswave like this

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Easy to point fingers at one individual rather than the collective. Kante slipped, Kepa nowhere to be seen when required, Abraham & Bats failing to do their job.

The list could go on as to why we're not talking about a comfortable victory that has little to do with Lampard.

I'd like to see a fucking shot from outside the box once in a while.

Batshuayi shit when he came on, Mount shit, Barkley meh, why we didnt put the ball out for Abraham is baffling.   And i seen a pic of him being helped to walk off the pitch.  If thats anything serious its Batshuayi and Giroud until May

Muzchap likes this

Dont care how many shots they did...they scored from both.

We had 19...scored 2. We had 19 against Newcastle. They won that one!

Even had we won it wouldn't have paved over the obvious cracks. We have such a hard run after this...

Thesara and bigbluewillie like this

Just now, LAM09 said:

I honestly don't know why Abraham stayed on tbh. If anything, he made matters worse by preventing Emerson from closing Bellerin down.

Not idea what to expect from our next three games. Rough few weeks ahead, especially if our inept transfer negotiator can't get shit done.

I should be feeling pissed off and all that but I'm too tired to even muster that up. Abraham was already down injured long before Bellerin's goal came about and what did we do? Continued to play instead of kicked the ball out for us to settle down and let Abraham receive treatment.

And on the Arsenal's first goal, why the fuck did we push so many players forward when we were leading 1-0? I know we were trying to get the 2nd goal and kill the game off but FML, the players out there surely lack a fucking brain! 

bigbluewillie and Muzchap like this

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Winning is everything though.

To be fair Mount was pretty dire when he came on.

Barkley was Barkley

And Bats was a fucking liability.

We actually started with our best 11 - but for some reason people seem to think we are a world beating team.

We are bang average - as the results suggest 👍

But Klopp took 6 years to get it right, but Lampard has a few months... It's super fucking annoying.

It also shows how much Hazard covered up for these players- I truly regret any slating I did of him now...

Hazard was slated by a lot of people on here before

But that's in the past.

Need to invest in new blood. Soon.

killer1257 and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Only 7 ahead of arsenal now....fucking arsenal who has been a non entity all season. FL has big issues man....dont tell me we cant play better, dont say we cant defend better. We can be more organnized, more compact, We can do set pieces better etc. Its like we dont practice at all.

We cannot defend better.

It's been like this all season? 

If the players aren't good enough you concede. Look at Liverpool pre-Virgil days... 

We need new players to even compete for 4th place.

Our players are bang average now - the squad has slipped into a level of mediocrity. 

It's a long way back - so you might want to strap yourself in 👍🤣👍

8 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

What's pathetic is the fact Lampard and his coaching staff either can't coach, are idiots, or don't think there is an issue with the way we play and the way we defend. 

he is dire atm as a manager

damn near OGS clueless

Atomiswave likes this

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£142m on a wuthless keeper who has cost us countless games (far more than he has won for us)

hundreds of millions lost on top of that in myriad number of cock-ups in a variety of ways

:rant:

bigbluewillie, Muzchap and Vesper like this

11 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Sadly I agree.

Kepa needs benching and Emerson sucks more than Bats

Willian, Emerson, Alonso, Bats, Pedro, etc should have been sold and upgraded upon for ages

#FACTS

Kepa never should have been purchased, not for damn near 150m quid, it is madness

and all goes back to the board STUPIDLY not selling a non-renewing Courtois in a timely fashion and buying a suitable replacement in 2017

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

damn near OGS clueless

Apart from play Giroud and possibly Alonso what else could he have actually done?

killer1257 and bigbluewillie like this

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

damn near OGS clueless

I love the bloke, but he's here 5-10 years too soon. And he's being exposed for it. 

Vesper likes this

5 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Only 7 ahead of arsenal now....fucking arsenal who has been a non entity all season. FL has big issues man....dont tell me we cant play better, dont say we cant defend better. We can be more organnized, more compact, We can do set pieces better etc. Its like we dont practice at all.

...the table says we are 10 ahead of Arsenal..

Or did I read wrong?

Vesper likes this

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I should be feeling pissed off and all that but I'm too tired to even muster that up. Abraham was already down injured long before Bellerin's goal came about and what did we do? Continued to play instead of kicked the ball out for us to settle down and let Abraham receive treatment.

And on the Arsenal's first goal, why the fuck did we push so many players forward when we were leading 1-0? I know we were trying to get the 2nd goal and kill the game off but FML, the players out there surely lack a fucking brain! 

Surely the manager has to guide them at these matters on the field.........guess not

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

We cannot defend better.

It's been like this all season? 

If the players aren't good enough you concede. Look at Liverpool pre-Virgil days... 

We need new players to even compete for 4th place.

Our players are bang average now - the squad has slipped into a level of mediocrity. 

It's a long way back - so you might want to strap yourself in 👍🤣👍

Ohh I know we are shit show. But we can do better with set pieces. Can do defending better. Of course we can. You telling me someone like conte wont make us defend better and much harder to beat?

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

I love the bloke, but he's here 5-10 years too soon. And he's being exposed for it. 

It was silly. Little experience and coming into a squad that needed so much work but due to the ban being unable to.

BlueLion. likes this