test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

444 posts in this topic
19 minutes ago, shrenshah said:

Didnt even get angry or upset when we lost for the first time in 12 years...is this what lowering our expectation means (am i having gooner syndrome)

Don't give in and start settling 

Fuck this shit!

Easy fix. Put a couple hammerhead donkeys up front and hurl the ball onto their dumbass chrome domes. Problem solved. 

11 hours ago, chippy said:

Just one of the poorest quality games I've seen in a long time. Not one player on the pitch deserves more than 6/10.

According to our fans who vote on WAGNH after every game not one Chelsea player has over 7 rating this season. 

12 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Let's hope Man U dont pull of some masterclass somehow tommrow. Only team to take points so far...

That what makes it annoying! That and you knew! Soon as last 10 minutes came just thought here we go..

It's not just that Layla, it's our inability to break down parking the bus.

We've been fucked by this tactic time and again, you know Bournemouth, Soton, Wet Spam, now the Toon, managers know were fucked when playing against 5 at the back.

And I don't think we've even scored against any of them, dunno for sure aint checked but that's what it feels like.

And as my summary, like most of you why the fuck isn't Kova playing, ffs stop playing Dave at LB (mind you stop playing him at all) and why play Kante in the Kova role, Tammy is not good enough to lead the line atm, he's only ever had one attempt from outside the box and that went miles wide.

On a positive note, I think things will get better eventually but not until next season the earliest, i'm ready for more disappointments along the way, but I keep saying we are in transition it's going to take time, it's not going to happen over night.

KTBFFH 

Laylabelle, Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

that yesterday was coming a fucking mile off, we have seen it before and it will continue to happen.

We need a fucking leader at the back because we don't have one and also a clinical striker that knows where the goal is and is a physical horrible bastard.

Fucking fuming with the so called good players in this team shirking their duties and playing at 50%

13 hours ago, milka said:

Chelsea have no creative midfielder.
Chelsea have no suitable left-back.
Chelsea have no suitable deputy striker.
Chelsea have no commanding goalkeeper or competition.
Chelsea have no commanding centre-back.

Fact.Fact.Fact.

But yeah, save it all for the summer  when Liga Europa will start .

chelsea have 5 points from the 5th in the table 

chelsea have a champions league last 16 match to play 

chelsea have a squad built without market 

chelsea have a coach at the first experience in a big club 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Don't give in and start settling 

Fuck this shit!

You should be telling that to the board.

In the Gooners case, that is exactly their problem. Their management doesnt care about trophies

Johnnyeye, Vesper and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

You should be telling that to the board.

In the Gooners case, that is exactly their problem. Their management doesnt care about trophies

the board doesn't give a rat's red arse (well blue arse, lol) what I or anyone on here thinks unfortunately

all we can do is vent and hope

:(

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

We have a ruthless board. All Coaches get sacked asap and that is one of the reasons why we often make losses in our profit and loss statements.

I hope people realise that in recent years, we were Hazard FC and Hazard carried us and won us titles more or less alone.

He was for us what Messi is for Barcelona. A Barcelona without Messi is trash. A Chelsea without Hazard is also trash. We only have 3 or 4 players that are actually Good. Rest is average. People expecting us to be World class without proper players is not possible

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I wouldn't go as far as to say that Barca are trash without Messi, but I get your point:(

killer1257, Vesper and Johnnyeye like this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

that yesterday was coming a fucking mile off, we have seen it before and it will continue to happen.

We need a fucking leader at the back because we don't have one and also a clinical striker that knows where the goal is and is a physical horrible bastard.

Fucking fuming with the so called good players in this team shirking their duties and playing at 50%

Agree with you on all points, but where do we find the next Jimmy Floyd, Drog or Costa?

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Agree with you on all points, but where do we find the next Jimmy Floyd, Drog or Costa?

Werner is tracking to 70 goals produced in 4000 minutes

50 goals, 20 assists

that is Messi numbers

many against quality teams, teams that IF WE played like we did yesterday, would crush us

Johnnyeye and bigbluewillie like this

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

That's it. 5 minutes into the 2nd half me and my mum said this will either be a draw or a loss...10 minutes before the end was happy to take a draw. Then bam...

We dont seem to shoot at goal. It's either in the air or at the keeper. 19 shots and 4 on target is crap really. What did we do with the other 15?!

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Werner is tracking to 70 goals produced in 4000 minutes

50 goals, 20 assists

that is Messi numbers

many against quality teams, teams that IF WE played like we did yesterday, would crush us

What about Jovic?

I watched the Real v Sevilla yesterday Real without Hazard, Jovic had a start he looked lost and got hooked after 70 mins.

But prior to this I had seen a couple of times for Leipzig, he looked impressive.

Whilst talking of Hazard although they won (Real) they look very ordinary without him,

Blue Armour and killer1257 like this

What about Jovic?
I watched the Real v Sevilla yesterday Real without Hazard, Jovic had a start he looked lost and got hooked after 70 mins.
But prior to this I had seen a couple of times for Leipzig, he looked impressive.
Jovic was overrated anyway. Werner is good but not as good as his numbers. A lot of goals he makes are due to rubbish Bundesliga defending.
Good thing about Werner is his pace.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, bigbluewillie said:

What about Jovic?

He never played for Leipzig. But yeah our next striker is coming from Leipzig :cig:

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

He never played for Leipzig. But yeah our next striker is coming from Leipzig :cig:

Thought i made a mistake, don't check for mistakes you see:D

Who did he play for?