test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Newcastle 1-0 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   5 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • James
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Mount
    • Willian
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Abraham
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

444 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

The failure to score is down to shit investment over the past few seasons and that we are blooding young players.

The loss is down to a goalkeeper who should have lost his place in the team weeks ago. Liability! 

we never properly replaced Cech and thats a big worry.

Atomiswave, LAM09 and Muzchap like this

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Bats absolute shit

Barkely absolute shit 

We are SOOOOOOO static up front - no movement, no ability to play 1-2's.

Someone mentioned Poch... 

The players aren't good enough- it doesn't matter who is coaching them. 

We need to accept we are a very average team punching above our weight..

We are indeed average but you can bet a top level manager would make us more solid.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Bats absolute shit

Barkely absolute shit 

We are SOOOOOOO static up front - no movement, no ability to play 1-2's.

Someone mentioned Poch... 

The players aren't good enough- it doesn't matter who is coaching them. 

We need to accept we are a very average team punching above our weight..

In a way we have got so lucky with other results but that doesnt meant it'll last. Man U aren't miles off really. 5 behind. 

Who knows..just predictable. Could tell how was ending and bam.

Johnnyeye and Muzchap like this

This is going to be a pattern all season long. One good performance followed by a shocker. And ironically the good performances all happen against the better opposition and the dreadful ones against the small teams.

Our attacking play is totally devoid of quality and imagination. Literally just give it to Willian or CHO and stand around. Awful to watch.

Could've put a stranglehold on 4th spot but of course we choke AGAIN against one of the worst sides in the league. And with our luck United will pull out a totally improbable win at Anfield.

I can't understand why Frank started Kante when we're playing Arsenal shortly, against a side that was always likely to park the bas, when we've struggled to break down sides before with him in the pivot.

Just now, Atomiswave said:

We are indeed average but you can bet a top level manager would make us more solid.

I doubt it - Spurs have a better squad than us and Poch couldnt do fuck all with them.

Mourinho is also struggling.

The players just aren't good enough. We also lack concentration at important times. That's not the managers fault.

We need to make a couple of Marquee signings, winners, who can remind these lot how to Win...

bigbluewillie, Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

5 minutes ago, AndersonBLUE said:

Why do I watch football lol? Shit just makes me depressed when I am otherwise just fine.

I would advise you also stay away from British and Yank politics as well, lolololololol

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this

Just now, Laylabelle said:

In a way we have got so lucky with other results but that doesnt meant it'll last. Man U aren't miles off really. 5 behind. 

Who knows..just predictable. Could tell how was ending and bam.

Yeah a real chance to build a lead - wasted 😭😭😭

Johnnyeye likes this

What happened to our away form? :( We used to destroy the opposition. I somehow miss the crazy football from the beginning, crazy scorelines, lots of goals and victories on the roads.

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

I doubt it - Spurs have a better squad than us and Poch couldnt do fuck all with them.

Mourinho is also struggling.

The players just aren't good enough. We also lack concentration at important times. That's not the managers fault.

We need to make a couple of Marquee signings, winners, who can remind these lot how to Win...

I for one dont believe spurs have a better team than us, no way imo. A better manager will do us better, does not mean we should go grab one now but very probable we will be better.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah a real chance to build a lead - wasted 😭😭😭

Let's hope Man U dont pull of some masterclass somehow tommrow. Only team to take points so far...

That what makes it annoying! That and you knew! Soon as last 10 minutes came just thought here we go..

Muzchap and Johnnyeye like this