• Rudiger
    • Azpilicueta
    • Jorginho
    • Barkley
    • Mount
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Willian
    • Abraham

I personally would have used a more dominant alternative to Christensen against Burnley who will look to long balls and set pieces to create chances.

I would have also started Kovacic over Barkley. He's going to have to be disciplined to play that role today for us.

It's worrying how weak our bench looks, particularly with regards to midfield and forward options with just a couple of injuries.

3 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I personally would have used a more dominant alternative to Christensen against Burnley who will look to long balls and set pieces to create chances.

I would have also started Kovacic over Barkley. He's going to have to be disciplined to play that role today for us.

It's worrying how weak our bench looks, particularly with regards to midfield and forward options with just a couple of injuries.

Yep. This is one of those opponent where Zouma should actually be effective against. Burnley will be all about set pieces and long balls. Which AC struggles against.

Not liking this XI at all.

3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

Wtf why are leicester doing so great and they have two belgians. They don’t broadcast Chelsea game over here they do leicester against ffs Southampton.. 😵

Same here in NL....

This constant rotation in the back four/five is not going to help the chemistry at all. I get it, Lampard is trying to change things, considering our defensive struggling, but man, when was the last time we played the same backline back to back?

17 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It's almost comical picking Christensen against strong/physical opposition playing route one football. 

Hope it doesn't bite us like against Everton. 

maybe he didn't have a tummy ache for change

Image result for tummy ache gif