Jadon Sancho

El P.

I'm in the minority, but I don't want Jado Sancho, because we already have too many players in that position. One of the reasons why this team went downhill since 2012 is the lack of coordination in transfer market. Thats exactly the reason why players like Salah and KDB never had a chance here. The team was buying too much players for attacking positions: Oscar, Schurle, Hazard, William, Salah, KDB.

Right now we have Pulisic (a guy that showed he has skills and mindset to be a top player), players from academy like Udson Odoi and Mason Mount, and we just got Ziyech. To other side the had huge problems at the defense (need CBs and full backs), in the midfield with no proper playmaker and proper DM, and no proper CF. But people are excited for Jadon Sancho.

Sancho is not needed right now, and he should be the least of priorities. 

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

I'm in the minority, but I don't want Jado Sancho, because we already have too many players in that position. One of the reasons why this team went downhill since 2012 is the lack of coordination in transfer market. Thats exactly the reason why players like Salah and KDB never had a chance here. The team was buying too much players for attacking positions: Oscar, Schurle, Hazard, William, Salah, KDB.

Right now we have Pulisic (a guy that showed he has skills and mindset to be a top player), players from academy like Udson Odoi and Mason Mount, and we just got Ziyech. To other side the had huge problems at the defense (need CBs and full backs), in the midfield with no proper playmaker and proper DM, and no proper CF. But people are excited for Jadon Sancho.

Sancho is def needed imo, Puli is injured with no date according to FL or he has somehow pissed him off. Cho is hit and miss after the injury but has time on his side, Willy and Pedro are both goners, then you have Ziyesh. We could do with another quality winger, Ziyesh can play AM very well too.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

You mentioned Mason Mount as taking a spot. 

I thought you said he was not good, and no merit for the squad?

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

You mentioned Mason Mount as taking a spot. 

I thought you said he was not good, and no merit for the squad?

He is not good enough, but I dont work for the club, the club think he is good enough, since he was given a new 5 year contract with a huge pay rise.  My point is the lack of coordination in transfer market. Its clear the club have big plans for all those players I mentioned, despite that they are looking for another promising 19 years old.

It didn't work because we had Mourinho. Lampard's whole philosophy is emphasised towards attacking play. 

People tend to forget some of the football we played under DiMatteo before he was sacked. Mata, Hazard, and Oscar played some lovely stuff. 

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

He is not good enough, but I dont work for the club, the club think he is good enough, since he was given a new 5 year contract with a huge pay rise.  My point is the lack of coordination in transfer market. Its clear the club have big plans for all those players I mentioned, despite that they are looking for another promising 19 years old.

I think we should have 2 wingers per position. 2LW and 2RW. Ziyech I don't think fits under the winger position. Think Sancho, pulisic, odoi and mount is good enough. 

2 hours ago, Mana said:

You lost me...how is this got to do with Sancho? (or Mount that Fernando and Henrique were quickly discussing)

Said he wasn’t ok with us getting Sancho as too many attacking players back in 2012 stalled us, when I pointed it it was more down to Mourinho not utilising them

Mount plays as winger this season because we are short of options on the wing. Next season, I think he won't play as winger anymore.

Pulisic has many injuries and CHO still needs to improve.

I sure Ziyech will play as RW next season often. We need a new LW like Promes, who has pace, finishing and off-ball movement. Look at this video:

My list: Richarlison, Aubameyang.

nn.png.3a1c372b6c0cea014619158db93a7853.png

I like Sancho move to Chelsea more than anyone but Sancho love the ball on his feet. We need two balls on the pitch if we have Ziyech and Sancho. I wish Sancho would stay at Dortmund and we would buy him to replace Ziyech three or four years later.

If Abramovich and Lampard love Sancho and can't wait anymore, we may play 343 information. Aloson will make a run behind the line and finish.

nnn.png.6348d39c3f0d71e98b02649331fdfc77.png

Fucking hell if we dont try absolutely everything right now to sign this kid, its going to be a long long way to be elite again.

He is a chelsea fan, we need top winger, a top player and Sancho would be indication that we mean business again. If you sign top prospect others will want to join because that shows ambition. We have the money aswell, that shouldnt be a problem at all. We have all the required to sign him which happens on very rare ocassions these days. 

If people or the club think Ziyech will be enough, thats funny and sad at the same time. 

Watched PSG-Dortmund yesterday. It is really at the top level during CL or WC matches that we can better assess the quality of a player. And I can say that this guy Sancho was pretty average, and well below PSG players. He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, BXL70 said:

Watched PSG-Dortmund yesterday. It is really at the top level during CL or WC matches that we can better assess the quality of a player. And I can say that this guy Sancho was pretty average, and well below PSG players. He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

He is 19 and he is absolutely tearing it up in Buli for the past two seasons. Some of the stats are even better than Ronaldo/Messi/Mbappe at that age. Unlike most players, he already has incredible end product, be it by assist or goal.

He is pretty special player and once he matures, he will be elite in CL too. But I agree he goes missing in bigger CL games, been watching him through the group stages and he didnt stand out.

On 12/03/2020 at 10:15 AM, BXL70 said:

He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

Image result for girl lol gif

He is 19yo and tracking to 25 goals and 30 assists over a 4000 minute season in a tough Big 5 league and all comps

All but the last two CL games he has played in were pre Håland, and he was (even though he did not score) quite good in the first PSG game, which Dortmund won

PSG and Bayern are the best 2 teams in Europe atm, IMHO

look at who his CL games were against this season

a murderer's row (other than Slavia Prague, who are one of the top teams in eastern Europe, they drew with both Barca and Inter AWAY in the CL, and have lost only 2 non Cup games all year, none before mid February, and none at home)

Group F    9/17/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    FC Barcelona    
Group F    10/2/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    SK Slavia Prague  
Group F    10/23/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    Inter Milan     
Group F    11/5/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    Inter Milan    
Group F    11/27/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    FC Barcelona    
Group F    12/10/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    SK Slavia Prague 
last 16 1st leg    2/18/20    H    Borussia Dortmund    Paris Saint-Germain   
last 16 2nd leg    3/11/20    A    Borussia Dortmund    Paris Saint-Germain 

• 3 weeks later...

Jadon Sancho: Dortmund will not stand in the way of potential summer exit

Man United and Chelsea linked with Sancho, but SSN has been told there are no favourites to sign forward

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11965351/jadon-sancho-dortmund-will-not-stand-in-the-way-of-potential-summer-exit

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You