test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

El P.

Jadon Sancho

Started by El P.,

144 posts in this topic
52 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It didn't work because we had Mourinho. Lampard's whole philosophy is emphasised towards attacking play. 

People tend to forget some of the football we played under DiMatteo before he was sacked. Mata, Hazard, and Oscar played some lovely stuff. 

You lost me...how is this got to do with Sancho? (or Mount that Fernando and Henrique were quickly discussing)

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

He is not good enough, but I dont work for the club, the club think he is good enough, since he was given a new 5 year contract with a huge pay rise.  My point is the lack of coordination in transfer market. Its clear the club have big plans for all those players I mentioned, despite that they are looking for another promising 19 years old.

I think we should have 2 wingers per position. 2LW and 2RW. Ziyech I don't think fits under the winger position. Think Sancho, pulisic, odoi and mount is good enough. 

2 hours ago, Mana said:

You lost me...how is this got to do with Sancho? (or Mount that Fernando and Henrique were quickly discussing)

Said he wasn’t ok with us getting Sancho as too many attacking players back in 2012 stalled us, when I pointed it it was more down to Mourinho not utilising them

Mount plays as winger this season because we are short of options on the wing. Next season, I think he won't play as winger anymore.

Pulisic has many injuries and CHO still needs to improve.

I sure Ziyech will play as RW next season often. We need a new LW like Promes, who has pace, finishing and off-ball movement. Look at this video:

My list: Richarlison, Aubameyang.

nn.png.3a1c372b6c0cea014619158db93a7853.png

I like Sancho move to Chelsea more than anyone but Sancho love the ball on his feet. We need two balls on the pitch if we have Ziyech and Sancho. I wish Sancho would stay at Dortmund and we would buy him to replace Ziyech three or four years later.

If Abramovich and Lampard love Sancho and can't wait anymore, we may play 343 information. Aloson will make a run behind the line and finish.

nnn.png.6348d39c3f0d71e98b02649331fdfc77.png

10 hours ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

We need two balls on the pitch if we have Ziyech and Sancho.

People said the same thing about Harden and Westbrook and look at them now.

Fucking hell if we dont try absolutely everything right now to sign this kid, its going to be a long long way to be elite again.

He is a chelsea fan, we need top winger, a top player and Sancho would be indication that we mean business again. If you sign top prospect others will want to join because that shows ambition. We have the money aswell, that shouldnt be a problem at all. We have all the required to sign him which happens on very rare ocassions these days. 

If people or the club think Ziyech will be enough, thats funny and sad at the same time. 

DDA likes this

Watched PSG-Dortmund yesterday. It is really at the top level during CL or WC matches that we can better assess the quality of a player. And I can say that this guy Sancho was pretty average, and well below PSG players. He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

On 3/12/2020 at 10:15 AM, BXL70 said:

Watched PSG-Dortmund yesterday. It is really at the top level during CL or WC matches that we can better assess the quality of a player. And I can say that this guy Sancho was pretty average, and well below PSG players. He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

He is 19 and he is absolutely tearing it up in Buli for the past two seasons. Some of the stats are even better than Ronaldo/Messi/Mbappe at that age. Unlike most players, he already has incredible end product, be it by assist or goal.

He is pretty special player and once he matures, he will be elite in CL too. But I agree he goes missing in bigger CL games, been watching him through the group stages and he didnt stand out.

DDA and Vesper like this

On 12/03/2020 at 10:15 AM, BXL70 said:

He is nowhere near a valuation of 100£. Maybe 50£ at best.

Image result for girl lol gif

He is 19yo and tracking to 25 goals and 30 assists over a 4000 minute season in a tough Big 5 league and all comps

All but the last two CL games he has played in were pre Håland, and he was (even though he did not score) quite good in the first PSG game, which Dortmund won

PSG and Bayern are the best 2 teams in Europe atm, IMHO

look at who his CL games were against this season

a murderer's row (other than Slavia Prague, who are one of the top teams in eastern Europe, they drew with both Barca and Inter AWAY in the CL, and have lost only 2 non Cup games all year, none before mid February, and none at home)

Group F    9/17/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    FC Barcelona    
Group F    10/2/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    SK Slavia Prague  
Group F    10/23/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    Inter Milan     
Group F    11/5/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    Inter Milan    
Group F    11/27/19    A    Borussia Dortmund    FC Barcelona    
Group F    12/10/19    H    Borussia Dortmund    SK Slavia Prague 
last 16 1st leg    2/18/20    H    Borussia Dortmund    Paris Saint-Germain   
last 16 2nd leg    3/11/20    A    Borussia Dortmund    Paris Saint-Germain 

400kpw? 

Jog on mate 
He's twice the player CHO "could" have been pre-injury, so it isn't far off the thinking of some.

400k is the sort of money you pay to proven players with World Cups and Ballon d'Ors in their trophy cabinet. Sancho might be a big talent but he's still far far away from that pay grade.

Especially in this economic climate giving that sort of money to a player, who all we know might become just another Ousmane Dembele, would be madness.

OneMoSalah and killer1257 like this

Great prospect but probably not worth that much. Said the same about Felix when Atletico bought him for over 100m...you just dont pay that money for a potentialy top player when you can get a top player for that money.

DDA likes this

10 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

400k is the sort of money you pay to proven players with World Cups and Ballon d'Ors in their trophy cabinet. Sancho might be a big talent but he's still far far away from that pay grade.

Especially in this economic climate giving that sort of money to a player, who all we know might become just another Ousmane Dembele, would be madness.

sAnChO iS a GeNeRaTiOnAl TaLeNt...

Fernando likes this

On 3/31/2020 at 6:29 PM, !Hazard! said:

Dembele is really2 good though, I don't know about his injury history though but I watched him with France and he was sensational

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Lots of rumors he will snub us for Man United and we will go for Coutinho. So much for Sancho was always gonna come here to play with his mates Hudson Odoi and whoever else eh 🤣

38 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lots of rumors he will snub us for Man United and we will go for Coutinho. So much for Sancho was always gonna come here to play with his mates Hudson Odoi and whoever else eh 🤣

Remember that happened with Pedro too. He was off to United....