Jadon Sancho

El P.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

You father has some serious inside into confidential legal details

i could imagine what he is referring to is that Sancho will need to agree on a move back which is usually the case when there are buy back clauses and which Snacho will most probably not agree to.

a bit different than this

no inside Chels info, but he is a barrister and a banker and deals with contracts that are 15,000 to 50,000 pages long, especially derivatives

he is making an educated guess that there are safeguard clauses in the contract that swing both ways, in favour of the clubs and in favour of the player

moral turpitude and legal adherence clauses of a kind, that void out certain things for bad faith behaviour

Shitty violating FFP via deception and stonewalling would show bad faith from their end and quite possibly could sever any sort of coercive manoeuvre or entangling action that the contract may have afforded them before

I would love to see the Shitty board brought up on criminal charges, as they obviously committed felonious levels of financial malfeasance and filed a multiplicity of false statements

I wouldn't entirely rule this out given even after our Ziyech purchase, the media and even our top correspondents still state we are still looking, and in some case favorites, to bring him in. 

There has to be some element of truth. 

If indeed the club is "all in" for Sancho as the media say, then I guess Frank plans a 4-2-3-1 for the next season with Sancho/Ziyech/Pulisic (Hudson-Odoi) behind the centre forward. I don't know for sure (how would I anyway?!), but I do not think the club bought Ziyech mainly  for the RW, maybe he will play there in some big matches, but other than that he is going to be the number 10.

Overall it looks good on paper, but it would be a big mistake if we are not in for a top left back and top centre forward, too. And I would add a very good centre back also. What is the point of having a top class attacking line when there is Rudiger and Christensen/Tomori/Zouma as the centre back partnership? We, the fans, make Rudiger look like some good defender just because our centre back options are all average, but for me he needs shifted, too at some point. We really are in need of a towering centre back partnership. 

5 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I wouldn't entirely rule this out given even after our Ziyech purchase, the media and even our top correspondents still state we are still looking, and in some case favorites, to bring him in. 

There has to be some element of truth. 

Maybe. Maybe not. Could be BS to generate clicks. 

I still remember when we were endlessly linked with Hulk in the early 2010s but nothing materialized in the end. 

1 hour ago, petre.ispirescu said:

If indeed the club is "all in" for Sancho as the media say, then I guess Frank plans a 4-2-3-1 for the next season with Sancho/Ziyech/Pulisic (Hudson-Odoi) behind the centre forward. I don't know for sure (how would I anyway?!), but I do not think the club bought Ziyech mainly  for the RW, maybe he will play there in some big matches, but other than that he is going to be the number 10.

Ziyech can play in the #10 role but I don't think he is going to be used there permanently. I think he will be rotated between #10 and the RW, depending on the situation/match. IMO, I believe he will be used more on the RW, where he can cut inside and link with others and allow James to overlap. Plus given Mount seems to be key figure for Lampard, I don't think he's just going to be left aside, whatever fans think of him. And also, I highly doubt the 4-2-3-1 will be our default setup because otherwise, having a midfield options of Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Loftus-Cheek, Gilmour, Gallagher and even Barkley is overkill. 

8 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Overall it looks good on paper, but it would be a big mistake if we are not in for a top left back and top centre forward, too. And I would add a very good centre back also. What is the point of having a top class attacking line when there is Rudiger and Christensen/Tomori/Zouma as the centre back partnership? We, the fans, make Rudiger look like some good defender just because our centre back options are all average, but for me he needs shifted, too at some point. We really are in need of a towering centre back partnership. 

With the signing of ziyech, I can safely rule out Sancho. There is no way in hell we will play

With 

Tammy

Puli - Sancho - CHO

It can only work against very weak team, and you don't build your team that way. 

39 minutes ago, communicate said:

With the signing of ziyech, I can safely rule out Sancho. There is no way in hell we will play

With 

Tammy

Puli - Sancho - CHO

It can only work against very weak team, and you don't build your team that way. 

Barkley and Willian's presence, the latter rumored to be offered an extension, are primarily the reasons why I can't see Sancho coming. 

That said, the rumors won't go away. 

42 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Barkley and Willian's presence, the latter rumored to be offered an extension, are primarily the reasons why I can't see Sancho coming. 

That said, the rumors won't go away. 

Nah even if both Willian and Barkley are gone, Sancho is not coming because we have signed Ziyech. I am not going to rule out his signing in 2/3 season if we decide CHO or puli or even ziyech to be not good enough. 

9 minutes ago, communicate said:

Nah even if both Willian and Barkley are gone, Sancho is not coming because we have signed Ziyech. I am not going to rule out his signing in 2/3 season if we decide CHO or puli or even ziyech to be not good enough. 

Disagree.

Ziyech primarily operates as a CAM. With Barkley and Willian gone, this leaves a lot of availability. 

LW - CHO/Pulisic/Mount

CAM - Ziyech/RLC/Mount

RW - Sancho/Ziyech

CM - Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Disagree.

Ziyech primarily operates as a CAM. With Barkley and Willian gone, this leaves a lot of availability. 

LW - CHO/Pulisic/Mount

CAM - Ziyech/RLC/Mount

RW - Sancho/Ziyech

CM - Jorginho/Kovacic/Kante 

It look tasty but In majority of the  game you will leave ziyech/puli/CHO on the bench. That imo not possible. This season sure, CHO is recovering from his injury and puli is in his first season but next season nope.

Plus

Tammy

Puli - Sancho - Ziyech

Look tasty but too imbalance. The only team who play that was is sort of city, but you need open cheque book and pep. 

It look tasty but In majority of the  game you will leave ziyech/puli/CHO on the bench. That imo not possible. This season sure, CHO is recovering from his injury and puli is in his first season but next season nope.
Plus
Tammy
Puli - Sancho - Ziyech
Look tasty but too imbalance. The only team who play that was is sort of city, but you need open cheque book and pep. 

I must say if we do go after Sancho, I think it's possible we play many games without a striker. Starting 4 of RLC, mount, ziyech, puli, Sancho, and CHO. I personally don't think Abraham should be starting at a top club like chels, and I would be happy to play no recognized striker. My only concern would be for crossing. Having ziyech and James putting in crosses is a strikers dream, and I worry we would lose some effectiveness with less of striker presence.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Miguelito said:

I must say if we do go after Sancho, I think it's possible we play many games without a striker. Starting 4 of RLC, mount, ziyech, puli, Sancho, and CHO. I personally don't think Abraham should be starting at a top club like chels, and I would be happy to play no recognized striker. My only concern would be for crossing. Having ziyech and James putting in crosses is a strikers dream, and I worry we would lose some effectiveness with less of striker presence.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I hope we never play without a CF ever again. It doesnt work sustainably in the longrun unless you have Messi in that false 9 role and that has been proven for years now based on Peps and Germany's attempts to recreate it with Gotze to us here with Eden and various others at other clubs. I still remember when Man City played James Milner as a false 9 under Pellegrini, what the fuck was that cunt smoking? 

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester United target Jadon Sancho could stay at Borussia Dortmund

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/manchester-united-target-jadon-sancho-could-stay-borussia-dortmund

Tbh if I am Sancho I would not be against it. Bundesliga is very good now and with Haland he can achieve great things there. Dortmund is better than Chelsea and Utd at the moment.

He can easily stay there next season.

And we either know that or we are not interested at all because: 

1. Signing Ziyach.

2. Offering 2 years contract to Wiliian.

3. We are interested in Aouar and SMS (which suggest we are not planning to play Ziyach as AM).

So all this things tell me we are not after Jadon.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You