Jadon Sancho

El P.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Should buy Boga back to go mess about with De Laurentiis!

I just hope the board doesnt shit away a potential windfall

I am beside myself that Lampard inferred we are actually in talks to renew both Pedro and Willian :(

https://www.livesoccertv.com/news/33334/lampard-offers-update-on-willian-s-future-after-chelsea-confirm-ziyech-signing/

The North African is a proven goalscorer and playmaker, possessing an eye for both finding the back of the netting and setting up team-mates. As a result, many now wonder whether the likes of Willian and Pedro will be deemed surplus to requirements, given that both of their contracts expire this summer.

However, Frank Lampard has touched upon this topic, insisting that this is not the case. Given that the Premier League is a tough league to adapt to, Chelsea are still keen on retaining the services of the Brazilian and Spaniard.

When asked if Willian and Pedro are no longer needed at Stamford Bridge, Super Frank said (as per Goal): “No it doesn’t.

“Conversations are ongoing with those players. They have both been successful players with the club.”

Just now, Vesper said:

I am beside myself that Lampard inferred we are actually in talks to renew both Pedro and Willian :(

I don't know if it was just like a throwaway line but I was shocked to hear that he said talks are ongoing with both players. With Willian, yeah oookay...but Pedro!? :carlo: 

52 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

or Lampard is just try to keep players focus never fully believe a manager at a press conference. 

This. 

Regarding Sancho, the only way I can see this happening is if both Willian and Pedro leave, along with Barkley. 

CAM - Ziyech/RLC/Mount

RW - Pulisic/CHO/Mount

LW - Sancho/Ziyech

CM - Jorginho/Kante/Kovacic/RLC

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

I wish there is a time machine for us to just skip to the summer and see how all of this pans out. Every day, we get media journalists trying to be the ITK, trying to be first to get the juiciest transfer story. <_<

Heck, the summer would also help kill the BS that is the coronavirus from continuing to spread around!

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wish there is a time machine for us to just skip to the summer and see how all of this pans out. Every day, we get media journalists trying to be the ITK, trying to be first to get the juiciest transfer story. <_<

Heck, the summer would also help kill the BS that is the coronavirus from continuing to spread around!

My father says that if Shitty's ban is upheld, then Sancho's right of refusal clause with them is more than likely null and void

bad faith nullification

34 minutes ago, Styl1994 said:

if the board got Sancho and Ziyech done before the summer would you forgive them? 

Think the fans would be happier if the board just make signings that fixes our flaws in the team (e.g. ST, LB). It might be nice for fans if we sign Sancho but if that means our transfer budget goes down the drain because of one player and we're still left wanting in other areas, then what's the point? We would likely still be complaining about the same issues next season (e.g. create chances but don't score enough, have a shitty LB/why is Azpi still playing at LB!?).

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Think the fans would be happier if the board just make signings that fixes our flaws in the team (e.g. ST, LB). It might be nice for fans if we sign Sancho but if that means our transfer budget goes down the drain because of one player and we're still left wanting in other areas, then what's the point? We would likely still be complaining about the same issues next season (e.g. create chances but don't score enough, have a shitty LB/why is Azpi still playing at LB!?).

In theory a way we could do it 

play 4231 

sell 

Alonso 

Emerson 

Barkley

Jorginho 

Batshuayi 

Bakayoko 

Morata 

Pašalic 

Kenedy 

Moses 

Buy 

Telles 20-25m

Édouard 25m

Sancho 100-120m

1 minute ago, Styl1994 said:

In theory a way we could do it 

play 4231 

sell 

Alonso 

Emerson 

Barkley

Jorginho 

Batshuayi 

Bakayoko 

Morata 

Pašalic 

I know you said "in theory" but realistically, do people actually believe it's possible to sell all of our duds in one go? If it was that easy, we would have done so long ago. We might sell 1 or 2 but with the rest, we would likely send them out on loan again. 

2 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Unless he will play as a striker do we really need him. Especially for that price tag

No, not if he's going to cost us our entire transfer budget and cost us in going for our other prime transfer targets. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

My father says that if Shitty's ban is upheld, then Sancho's right of refusal clause with them is more than likely null and void

bad faith nullification

You father has some serious inside into confidential legal details

i could imagine what he is referring to is that Sancho will need to agree on a move back which is usually the case when there are buy back clauses and which Snacho will most probably not agree to.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You