test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoroccanBlue

Tariq Lamptey

Started by MoroccanBlue,

41 posts in this topic

He was excellent. His speed and posiitiong was impressive. He completely nullified Aubameyang where Tomori was struggling to do the same. Well done lad.

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

He's 170cm? Well I guess height is not important for a full back. Also I think his contract expires in the summer. 

Would be a shame to lose him.

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can't wait until he suffers a dip in form and you say he's shit and all that. 

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

Vesper likes this

3 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Not in the least just look at Reece and Tomori meanwhile someone actually vote for Mount as the Motm today.

We'll see about that. It's easy to jump onto the bandwagon when someone is doing well. 

Stats, Vesper and Fernando like this

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

Did Reece James world of good

Vesper likes this

2 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Yeh i think people are getting way too carried away with him right now.  Did well though, but wanting him in the team often based on today?  Nah, not yet.  Give him a loan to a competitive league.  I'd have done better than our fullbacks at times today ffs lol

He could have been fucking dreadful today but still would have got praise simply for being youth. I'd loan him to the Championship and see how he develops

Did Reece James world of good

lol, he looks like someone's little brother or the ball boy who crashed the adult party

Tammy Abraham celebrates after scoring Chelsea's winner against Arsenal

11Drogba, Stats and killer1257 like this

3 hours ago, Nicco said:

But James has never had a good run of form for us. IMO, he's been hugely overhyped off the back of a season for Wigan. Time will tell if he's good enough.

Tomori did have a good run of performances but he's mostly struggled the last few months. Young or old, if they're not playing well then we have to honest and say so, not excuse them because of their age.

Not getting carried away after one performance, but I was more impressed with Lanptey than I have been with James.

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Well if he's playing like this in the training every day i don't know why he don't plays before Azpi. This thread should be moved to current squad I guess. 

Should I just combine the Youth and Senior players' individual thread in one place? I noticed that there are a lot dead threads in here.