• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

There is seriously something wrong with the mentality of this team. They collapse and panic when we concede, hope frank addresses this issue, the team is mentally fragile, and please let’s not talk about Arsenal that was an outlier and there team is shit at the moment .

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Disgraceful this is. Fucking disgraceful. I'm sick of watching this shit. I really am. The players are awful. It's not Frank. It's the players they are sooo shit its unacceptable. I cant believe they play for this club. Odoi missing that?? How big does the goal have to be for fuck sake.

Its a mix of it all, FL makes some weird decisions man, the board have filled this team with shit players through ther years and we are paying for it. No cutting edge or anything. And I feel its a coaching issue as well.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

We're giving academy boys significant minutes aswell as being in an early stages of completely overhauling our style of play from one extreme to the other.

This type of inconsistency is inevitable.

Tomo common man. They shouldn't be playing for us if they cant be consistent. I'm sick of this bullshit that we should expect inconsistency from this team because they are 'young'. You are playing for Chelsea FC... if you cant play well 5 out of 6 games then fuck off. Mount has been average at best for ages... Kante has turned into a complete clown... Odoi couldn't finish his dinner if it was spoon fed to him. It's an utter disgrace. 

1 minute ago, BlueLion. said:

What is this overhaul of the style of play you're referring to? People seem to think Lampard is revolutionising our style of play. He isn't. He doesn't even know his best team and can't settle on a formation. 

Ajax, Watford, Liverpool in Istanbul, Spurs, the reverse fixture Vs Brighton we were all playing possesion/attacking football and played very well.

Fact is we have two players in their prime in the entire squad, we're going to have inconsistent result and performances, it's unavoidable at this point.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

With two defenders in front of him and Willian with a clear chance at goal?

Come on. That was so poor from Tammy and you could see how that pissed of Lampard and Jody. 

He's a young player - of course he will make mistakes.

That's what 'experience' gives you - but that only comes with game time.

It's hard to win - a striker that passes gets slated and one that doesn't also does 🤣🤣🤣

CHO should and could have won it... 

My concern is that we're not learning clear and obvious lessons. We struggle against frankly horrendous opposition. Brighton, Southampton, West Ham, Bournemouth, even throw Everton into that on this season's evidence. It just isn't good enough. 

I am honestly quite confused with kante criticism. What the hell was he supposed to do? 
Our problem today was imo lack of ball retention on the final 3rd. We lose the ball way too much. A Giroud would have helped us. 
Whenever Jorginho is playing, he need to dominate games otherwise, he is a massive liability. 
He's blamed for playing in a position that isn't natural to him. If that's the overriding criticism, blame the individual that's putting him there (like Sarri did on countless occasions).

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Tomo common man. They shouldn't be playing for us if they cant be consistent. I'm sick of this bullshit that we should expect inconsistency from this team because they are 'young'. You are playing for Chelsea FC... if you cant play well 5 out of 6 games then fuck off. Mount has been average at best for ages... Kante has turned into a complete clown... Odoi couldn't finish his dinner if it was soon fed to him. It's an utter disgrace. 

Sorry mate but unless your Messi every young player in the world is inconsistent, even CR7 blew hot and cold for three years.

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

He's a young player - of course he will make mistakes.

That's what 'experience' gives you - but that only comes with game time.

It's hard to win - a striker that passes gets slated and one that doesn't also does 🤣🤣🤣

CHO should and could have won it... 

Virtually no one would of slated him because there were two defenders in front of him and Willian in acres of space....

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Tomo common man. They shouldn't be playing for us if they cant be consistent. I'm sick of this bullshit that we should expect inconsistency from this team because they are 'young'. You are playing for Chelsea FC... if you cant play well 5 out of 6 games then fuck off. Mount has been average at best for ages... Kante has turned into a complete clown... Odoi couldn't finish his dinner if it was soon fed to him. It's an utter disgrace. 

So who do we play instead? 

You seen to have all the answers 🤣

The results against Spurs and Arsenal just papered over the cracks.

I keep saying it, but if we're to challenge for the title  nearly the entire team need to be replaced.  

It's painful and frustrating to watch us like this, but there's no quick fix like there once was with a change of manager. Frank is going to need at least another  2 seasons and hundreds of millions to fix this!