• Kante
    • Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

Absolutely pathetic. We were lucky not to lose. Did Ryan make a single save?? No. Kepa, on the other hand, made one great save and two very good ones. 

There is something very, very wrong with the menality of this team. 

2 minutes ago, Thesara said:

I agree, there is no point in playing 100mil worth player out of his position. 

TBH, even when he is in a proper defensive bit of play he has been poor, he rarely nicks the ball as he used to, and he is a turnover machine more often than not when he does get the ball. So sloppy. Its been going on for weeks with a few exceptions. It affects our entire flow.

Just now, Tomo said:

Kovacic is not an impact sub, he either starts or doesn't play atall.

100% and whilst Mount gets pelted- he plays higher up and is busy. I think we genuinely play better with him in the team.

Kante in the final 1/3 is the problem- he is horrendous, couple that with Tammy and we are down to 9 men. 

We desperately need some new players in the summer - this season is a write-off, it's not defeatist, just factual 👍

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

But we couldn’t keep the ball!

I am seriously fed up. I’m tired of seeing us hanging on.

I'm more upset with the amount of chances we squandered in the final third. Tammy being selfish. Pulisic missing open attempts at goal. CHO skying it high. 

Wasn't good enough and clearly shows why we are desperate for quality up front. 

5 minutes ago, Mana said:

But we couldn’t keep the ball!

I am seriously fed up. I’m tired of seeing us hanging on.

No cutting edge, we're just not clinical enough.

The likes of City or Liverpool would get a couple of goals in periods where they are dominating, we simply don't. 

The problem was not getting a second in the first 20 minutes of the second half when we were on top. 

The move to bring Kovacic on seemed the right one to try and control the midfield and prevent them from dominating but it had the opposite effect. Kova, Kante and Jorginho were all pretty poor today.